News THERMOGENESIS

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae

Alright fellas listen up

Here's how this is gonna go down, tomorrow will be the map change - initially we wanted to do it today, but due to some minor complications with the maps content packing and shit; it got delayed slightly. We're now going to spend tonight setting up the map in prep for tomorrow. Not only that but staff and the event team people will have more time to prepare for the finale for this event.

I know people are hyped, but trust me on this.

What time should we hop on? Moscow time.

D

Deleted member 4425

Alright fellas listen up

Here's how this is gonna go down, tomorrow will be the map change - initially we wanted to do it today, but due to some minor complications with the maps content packing and shit; it got delayed slightly. We're now going to spend tonight setting up the map in prep for tomorrow. Not only that but staff and the event team people will have more time to prepare for the finale for this event.

I know people are hyped, but trust me on this.

God damn it I have work, this is truly the worst timeline

D

Deleted member 5162

rh4uoYy.png

Reactions: List
M

Man wearing a helmet

lmao @ the cops that s2k at any given moment at unarmed citizens
*** Jasper Anderson shuffles out of the stairwell and seems to fall over onto the floor
***** [[E] An anonymous protection functiona...] clutches the hilt of his weapon, swinging it towards the man / his general target, squeezing down on the trigger- sending a group of volatile rounds their way.

Reactions: List

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Have to ask, due to the event delayment or rather map switch delay, is there a specific time we have? (E.g. 3PM EST) at which it will hapen?