News THERMOGENESIS

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
I guess it's a little rant but I just felt like I needed to complain, feel free to ignore this post, I don't want it to become an argument whatsoever

So I flag on my CP, am setting things up (console stuff) and I notice this:

*** [A 6'5 male wearing a bluesuit] takes as many phosphorous pellets as he can

I hold TAB and notice that I'm the third unit flagged on, realizing what just happened

We get this phosphorus out of nowhere (at least I'm not aware of getting the mortars in an IC way, correct me if I'm wrong) and it's placed in a terrible spot just so we have it stolen the next day by somebody camping for the minimal amout of units to be on and then it's used to blow up a warehouse and God knows what next

The riot was cool, but the initial broadcast and the gas were unfitting and just seem out of place in my opinion
Thank you for reading through my rant, have a nice day

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
Flagged onto my unit and immediately got s2k'd by a guy, was pretty fun.

Thanks to the biotics who saved me, btw.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
We get this phosphorus out of nowhere (at least I'm not aware of getting the mortars in an IC way, correct me if I'm wrong) and it's placed in a terrible spot just so we have it stolen the next day by somebody camping for the minimal amout of units to be on and then it's used to blow up a warehouse and God knows what next
It was moved before that, the props just weren't removed.

No one is going to W.P any warehouses.

Nebulae
I stole that phosphorous with a friend yesterday too, no SAs were on (but plenty of cops). I will be demanding compensation.
[doublepost=1558119218][/doublepost]Also what map are we moving to? I want to see it

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
No one is going to W.P any warehouses.
A full thirty seconds passes, when a massive detonation occurs just outside the CP barracks, bathing the immediate surroundings in what appears to be white phosphorous.

This was the front of CWU area
Rated late

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Why is this bad if its ramping up for the final day of the event?

It isn't like the Rebels were gonna be stuck outside forever when their entire goal was to try and dismantle the place.

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
A full thirty seconds passes, when a massive detonation occurs just outside the CP barracks, bathing the immediate surroundings in what appears to be white phosphorous.

This was the front of CWU area
Rated late
That's not a warehouse, that's a shed.
There's no large-scale warehouses for these people to bomb, are there - so of course they can't do exactly that.

Never said anything about them hitting a shed though.