News THERMOGENESIS

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Anyone else remember when something tossed a boulder out from the chasm in the rebel cavern? You know, from that 20+ meters-deep hole in the middle of the cave?
I hope something more is done with that thing, instead of just a one-off spook.I know it's a bit late to say at this point, but still.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Anyone else remember when something tossed a boulder out from the chasm in the rebel cavern? You know, from that 20+ meters-deep hole in the middle of the cave?
I hope something more is done with that thing, instead of just a one-off spook.I know it's a bit late to say at this point, but still.
That was just Engel Haas doing his daily workout routine don't worry tbh

Reactions: List

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae
man what happened to the days where people would throw boulders ontop of cp's heads

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
man what happened to the days where people would throw boulders ontop of cp's heads
it stopped around the same time someone wrote an essay on why you couldn't kill a cp with a suitcase full of rocks

D

Deleted member 4425

What time tomorrow will the event end? I’ve got work and I don’t wanna miss it

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
When will we get the download link for the next map? or is it already in the content pack? (dont want the entire server to crash because they dont have the map)

D

Deleted member 5162

When will we get the download link for the next map? or is it already in the content pack? (dont want the entire server to crash because they dont have the map)
Nothing was announced or said about the next map and when is the event even going to end, just wait for Zak to say things.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So I can't say much but I will say I'm a horrible liar to some of you :)

D

Deleted member 1392

So I can't say much but I will say I'm a horrible liar to some of you :grinning:
You scum lied when you said "Yes, I do." Didnt you. What other lies do you keep hidden?

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
As much as I'd unironically like to see an I17 edit I know it isn't that.

So I can't say much but I will say I'm a horrible liar to some of you :grinning:
119.jpg

shia

the freakster
Nebulae
heres my bets
rebels rush the base, or simply win
i17_v3
a cop or a rebel gets pkd and some :((( song plays as everyone spams OOC
shitty ooc jokes
EPIICCC effects
WOW??? is that an EVPCI event character?/ wooahhhh

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

Alright fellas listen up

Here's how this is gonna go down, tomorrow will be the map change - initially we wanted to do it today, but due to some minor complications with the maps content packing and shit; it got delayed slightly. We're now going to spend tonight setting up the map in prep for tomorrow. Not only that but staff and the event team people will have more time to prepare for the finale for this event.

I know people are hyped, but trust me on this.