thesarus descriptions

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
no thats a safe bet when we're talking about cringe inducing russian cops
They all blended together; made it a nightmare roleplaying with them in a group; I’d have to stare for a soild minute like “which Russian constabulary doning a gait” is harassing me

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
half the time those CWU workers demanding """""""""quality /me's"""""""""""" from you were just afk on desktop and once they tabbed back in after 10 minutes of people having a poetry slam, they'd come back, scroll up chat and just reward based of what name/description they saw type the most/longest
Bring back production shifts

Reactions: List

Maui

hnnnnngngng
Nebulae
these blokes had no interest in rp description pedantry, they be rockin'
DyW1TsQ.jpeg

1fKR7Ln.jpeg

LIZQd3A.jpeg

LncS6tv.jpeg

5JIBkLk.jpeg

ckBJrTv.jpeg

verTix

Electron
Nebulae
so i'm sure during the existence of HL2RP, people came up with some extremely inordinate ways of describing their character.

from using terms not even the most noble of english professors at renowned universities have ever heard of to inconceivable monstrosities

not sure if we made a thread like this before, but post your memories here

i'll start with the only thing I still have and its from willard lol

ongW3NP.png

hey that's me

the context, for those not aware, is that the OTA lead at the time was upset with the OTA members because their descriptions were undetailed and generic (An Overwatch Soldier) etc

so he mandated every member to have at least 2 detailed sentences in their description including various quirks and stuff

this was obviously stupid so i took the order and ran with it

Nebulae
hey that's me

the context, for those not aware, is that the OTA lead at the time was upset with the OTA members because their descriptions were undetailed and generic (An Overwatch Soldier) etc

so he mandated every member to have at least 2 detailed sentences in their description including various quirks and stuff

man what the fuck is a habiliment

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hey that's me

Okay I changed my mind from it being cringe to mega based

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Tbh it's an improvement over certain OTA physical descriptions that looked like
[ Okay here's some text], which led to their IC messages looking like
[ ...] says "<:: Affirmative. ::>"
Were I an asshat and/or had the guts back then, I probably would've made fun of them in LOOC relentlessly for such physdescs.
Edit: XenForo is ass and doesn't do extra spaces apparently. Pretend there's a long gap after both starting [ brackets.

Oswald

Fish
Nebulae
I used to physically cringe when you hit E on a transhuman and the detailed description would be “You’re stood too close” made me feel the player was wearing sunglasses and a tenchcoat while playing ong

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I used to physically cringe when you hit E on a transhuman and the detailed description would be “You’re stood too close” made me feel the player was wearing sunglasses and a tenchcoat while playing ong

I used to have some funny shit because I thought if someone got close enough to a transhuman for whatever the reason they at least deserved a laugh for effort and balls

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
There was an influx of people describing their characters' as vaguely as possible in the latest WW3RP
"A person with undistinguishable accent in militia garments."
"A patriotic freedom fighter willing to spill blood."
"A short man. He speaks funny."

anyways here's more ww3rp descriptions
Bh0RnR4.png

helmet is ONN
XjF4Lkr.png

IP5anTU.png

JFMfaw3.png

everyone thought it was really funny to be 6'5+ for a while
john 'deag' deighj-smith

found more