thinking of joining a dating site

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Talk about how all your friends died in a plane crash except you because you swapped out for a handicap person, but you feel regret because it caused him to die and you wish you were still on the plane having died with your friends.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I typed in "Tumblr genders" and this was one of them

Gynosexual means into females, regardless of your gender.

So basically straight for men, gay for women.

I assume it's used when someone with no gender or someone with a split/confused gender has to sexually identify themselves.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
The women you will find on this site are at the 5-7 scale of beauty at best. If you are looking for a real relationship, none of those women will bring you it and I don't even want to bother explaining it to you if you actually take dating websites (that are heavily skewed towards women no matter how ugly they are to make them feel like a 10 when they are actually a 0) seriously.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
The women you will find on this site are at the 5-7 scale of beauty at best. If you are looking for a real relationship, none of those women will bring you it and I don't even want to bother explaining it to you if you actually take dating websites (that are heavily skewed towards women no matter how ugly they are to make them feel like a 10 when they are actually a 0) seriously.
Looks is not everything in a relationship. It matters most about the inside not about the outside.

But Im not @Chromesthesia_, so i don't know what he values more.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Looks is not everything in a relationship. It matters most about the inside not about the outside.

But Im not @Chromesthesia_, so i don't know what he values more.

Not really.

All men first think of the beauty of the women as that indicates their fertility. Women around 18-22 are the most fertile and will bring them healthy young babies. They will also retain that beauty so they have something to bang even after the babies come around.

The only inner skills a women needs is cooking, cleaning, and taking care of the kids until they are at least six years old so the father can then take over and instill discipline on them as they start testing the boundaries on what they can and cannot do.

Any other skill makes her less attractive in every way and the fact that you bought that load of "inner beauty" bullshit shows your relative ignorance to women. The more intellectual a women is, the more likely she thinks she is smarter and more capable than a man at her job when she 90% of the time is not. The only 10% who actually are smarter and more capable at their jobs are women who have more ability to reason with logic instead of emotion (a man skill, not a women skill, as they think with their feelings and not logic).

Did I mention they will think they are better than men in general when they truly are not?

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Not really.

All men first think of the beauty of the women as that indicates their fertility. Women around 18-22 are the most fertile and will bring them healthy young babies. They will also retain that beauty so they have something to bang even after the babies come around.

The only inner skills a women needs is cooking, cleaning, and taking care of the kids until they are at least six years old so the father can then take over and instill discipline on them as they start testing the boundaries on what they can and cannot do.

Any other skill makes her less attractive in every way and the fact that you bought that load of "inner beauty" bullshit shows your relative ignorance to women. The more intellectual a women is, the more likely she thinks she is smarter and more capable than a man at her job when she 90% of the time is not. The only 10% who actually are smarter and more capable at their jobs are women who have more ability to reason with logic instead of emotion (a man skill, not a women skill, as they think with their feelings and not logic).

Did I mention they will think they are better than men in general when they truly are not?
I did say that looks are not the most important part. They matter, to me anyways, to a degree. But i still value the inside more. That, and, women can be smarter than men. They can do things better then us. I mean, home duties is one thing yes, but they also excel better in actual career fields. Things along the lines of fitness instructors, teachers, managers, etc.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
I did say that looks are not the most important part. They matter, to me anyways, to a degree. But i still value the inside more. That, and, women can be smarter than men. They can do things better then us. I mean, home duties is one thing yes, but they also excel better in actual career fields. Things along the lines of fitness instructors, teachers, managers, etc.

Fitness instructors? Men do that better, women are just good at it because they "motivate" the men with their yoga pants, dude. I would rather listen to a male fitness instructor who will tell me the correct body groups to train to get a healthy and fit body than a woman who's primary reason to exercise is to keep a tight ass, not a full body exercise (this is MOST women, by the way, I know some women are actually stacked but that is RARE).

Teachers? Men can do it just as well, but it is a female dominated job market, hence unless you are a gay man your ability to get into that field and not blow your brains out after getting into it is very little.

Managers? Men are almost always better managers then women are as I stated before; they focus more on the job, the logic behind it, and the mission their company / organization gives them. Women don't think about that as much as they are emotional beings and the types who do that have been revealed to have higher testosterone amounts as well for the most part (ie. a man thing, considering estrogen is what women have).

Biologically men are just built to do, not talk, while women are built to talk, not do. The one's who can go above and beyond this biological call are very FEW for a reason; we are built differently.

Women were designed for childbirth and child care, while men were designed for getting the bacon which made them much more evolved, strong, and smarter creatures. Women, to compensate for that weakness, became more manipulative and play men against men in order to get the best deal out of whatever man they are chasing. It is why you have these primitive duels in backwards societies to prove if you are "man" enough; its proving that you can provide the resources a women requires to survive considering most of them don't bring in the food; they take care of the kids.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Fitness instructors? Men do that better, women are just good at it because they "motivate" the men with their yoga pants, dude. I would rather listen to a male fitness instructor who will tell me the correct body groups to train to get a healthy and fit body than a woman who's primary reason to exercise is to keep a tight ass, not a full body exercise (this is MOST women, by the way, I know some women are actually stacked but that is RARE).

Teachers? Men can do it just as well, but it is a female dominated job market, hence unless you are a gay man your ability to get into that field and not blow your brains out after getting into it is very little.

Managers? Men are almost always better managers then women are as I stated before; they focus more on the job, the logic behind it, and the mission their company / organization gives them. Women don't think about that as much as they are emotional beings and the types who do that have been revealed to have higher testosterone amounts as well for the most part (ie. a man thing, considering estrogen is what women have).

Biologically men are just built to do, not talk, while women are built to talk, not do. The one's who can go above and beyond this biological call are very FEW for a reason; we are built differently.

Women were designed for childbirth and child care, while men were designed for getting the bacon which made them much more evolved, strong, and smarter creatures. Women, to compensate for that weakness, became more manipulative and play men against men in order to get the best deal out of whatever man they are chasing. It is why you have these primitive duels in backwards societies to prove if you are "man" enough; its proving that you can provide the resources a women requires to survive considering most of them don't bring in the food; they take care of the kids.
Biologically?

I would argue socially, not biologically.