thinking of joining a dating site

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Saying "socially" yet giving no examples or context makes your argument invalid.

What do you actually mean "socially"?
I mean like society says thats how those gender roles should be. Through human history, your arguments generally follow that trend. That trend being that women should stay at home, doing domestic things and taking care of kids, while the man gets the money. That is pretty much how most of our history goes, extremely prevalent in the modern era.

Also, the biological thing, it makes no sense to me. We were not made by that per say. However, what you may be trying to day is that is instinct. Instincts are learned as we developed. And they can also be hereditary. Which if this is the case than your argument does hold true, in that circumstance.

Is that what you ment?

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
This just shows that @swagile researches more about dating and girlfriends than actually doing it.

Not sure if you are trolling or actually adding to the discussion? None of what I have stated so far is related to dating in this thread, but since you added that to the discussion, ill say my piece of what I have experienced here in Canada. Note I have no clue how it works in the UK, it might be different, but this is just from my experience.

To first understand my experience in the dating scene, you have to understand a few "scales" per say.

Beauty Scale

1-5; this is supremely ugly to normal chicks.
6-7; girl-next-door, first crush material. Has at least one feature that is great like the butt, face, or breasts.
8-9; highschool cheer leader captain, Miss Universe, "damn boy" girls. Has at least two great features and definitely a good face with decent skin.
10; a 8-9 except with a preference that only you enjoy. For example, a asian 8-9 might be a 10 for you since you prefer asians and so forth.

Money Scale [Coincidentally Intelligence Scale]

Poor: Waitress, KFC Worker, McDonalds Cashier, etc

Middle Class: Secretary, Office Worker, etc

Upper Class: Lawyer, Manager, etc.

Mythical: CEO, etc

Here is how the dating scene in Canada works both from my own experience and what I have read / watched about it when I was wondering how shit works with women and women magazines offered absolutely zero advice.

Dating Scene

One Night Stand: The 1-5 are easy mode at this stage as most women with this level of beauty barely get any attention but then again, for good reason. Your dick aint going up when you see them unless they are cornering a certain fetish you like, but even then its a stretch unless they are a 5.

6-7 is also easy mode to hard mode depending on what they are. If they are poor [waitress] they are hard mode at this stage as most women that are poor are looking for a provider unless they are a slut and just don't give a shit at this point. They are easy mode if they are middle class to upper class (you are never finding a mythical level here, there is a reason they are mythical).

8-9 is extreme difficulty at all levels of social class, either poor or mythical. But most 8-9's range widely in the poor to middle class area as beautiful women don't need to be upper class to attract wealth and resources.

10... unless you have slick moves that put slim shady to shame you aren't getting at this level.

Short Term Relationships [6 months to 1 year]: 1-5 is medium to hard difficulty at this stage as women tend to not want commitment at any time unless you are a equal to or higher than them in looks, social status, and resources [money]. You are usually not going to be earning as much as a 1-5 because they have to compensate for their lack of beauty by making insane loads 'o' money so unless you are a CEO you aren't getting a girl at this level. But why would you in the first place?

6-7 is medium to hard difficulty for a completely opposite reason; why should she stick with you when her beauty can attract hundreds of other guys just like you? Even if she drops you, its not like she lost anything of value so unless you are above most other guys, you aren't going to be keeping anyone at this level.

There is a exception to this rule; if the 6-7 is poor. Most women at this stage tend to hook onto a man who is willing to provide for her hence if you got the funds and want to make it happen, then go ahead. Just be careful because the welfare state and other guys can still swoop in and "rescue" her from your clutches; lucky for you this is only a short term relationship, right?

8-9; this is extreme to "unicorn" levels of difficulty. Unless you have mad game and are decent to top percentile levels of man (looks, resources, and social status) you aren't keeping her for this long.

10; why are you even trying again?

Long Term Relationships [3+ years]; 1-5 are extreme to 'unicorn' levels of difficulty and are just not worth the effort. They have a job that most likely pays more than yours does, they have the welfare state to back her up if anything goes wrong, and she despises you since she feels higher than you. Are you actually still trying at this point? I feel bad for you son.

6-7; this is easy mode if you are a provider and she is poor as women at this level want a man and realize he won't just duck out after getting her v-card [if she has one, and thats a discussion for another time]. If she is middle class or above, forget it, you'd have to be at the top 10% and a celebrity to keep her at this level.

8-9; think of 6-7 and times it by 10x and you'd realize this is past unicorn levels of difficulty. If you are trying that at this social climate, good luck, because she will dump your ass for another guy mighty quick and collect half of your income due to co-habitation laws stating you were "married".

10; If you are still reading this and not depressed, I commend you, you are emotionally stronger than most men.

Marriage [5+ years]: No matter the scale, its not worth it. Alimony, child care, and your kids being taken from you because of divorce courts in favor of women make any class of women the worst class at this stage. If you are actually at this level in Canada, you are either a masocist, or you live in a igloo in the north pole where a woman actually needs you more then you need her.

I mean like society says thats how those gender roles should be. Through human history, your arguments generally follow that trend. That trend being that women should stay at home, doing domestic things and taking care of kids, while the man gets the money. That is pretty much how most of our history goes, extremely prevalent in the modern era.

Also, the biological thing, it makes no sense to me. We were not made by that per say. However, what you may be trying to day is that is instinct. Instincts are learned as we developed. And they can also be hereditary. Which if this is the case than your argument does hold true, in that circumstance.

Is that what you ment?

Not really.

Social constructs were in place back in the day to keep our biological natures from going rampant.

Religion made it so that both men and women were restricted and was the dominant way of societal control for hundreds of thousands of years and it worked for a reason.

Men's biological need to spread its seed was controlled by religion via marriage. Men were forced into caring for one women and providing for her in exchange for her absolute obedience [which was also enforced by the religion as the man was given absolute "power" in his home].

Women were forced to curb their biological need to always look for a better deal for her children by staying with a man who can provide for her. Divorce was almost impossible and only happened when a man couldn't endure his biological urges and didn't take it out on his wife due to his need to propagate with other women [adultry]. A woman had to make her man happy or she'd be out of a chance to live as a widow was seen as a bad omen.

Chastity was valued so much that women killed themselves if the man who took it from her didn't marry her. Likewise men were shamed into marrying a women who lost her v-card to him because it was considered stealing her most fertile time.

Religion sucks major donkey dick due to all of its other batshit crazy values, but it kept us in line (especially women). Without those societal controls, long term relationships are screwed because women are "sexually empowered" and "independent" while still depending on the government who pays for all of said women's mistakes by taxing men.

Hence current social constructs [society] have failed us (at least here in Canada) and made being a man total shit.

I am kinda going on a tangent but anyway... the point is, women are just not smarter, faster, stronger, or generally as hard working as men are. It is proven biologically by NUMEROUS scientific studies.

Men think of one task and put their passion on it and forget everything else; women generally tend to think of multiple things at once but have a hard time thinking of one thing.

Men tend to focus on logic, not emotion. Women are wired to be more emotional than men.

Men are stronger, faster, and smarter then women. Women, in turn, are more emotionally smarter, manipulative, and made to look more enticing to men to ward them away from violence against said women through their strength.

It is just all basic biology; that is what I mean by bioligically, men and women are different and more suited for most career paths than women.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
swagile did you ever see a girl in real life thats the question tho

Id have to be blind if I didn't.

But then again, I am responding to such weak levels of troll bait that I nearly became stupid from just glancing over it.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Not sure if you are trolling or actually adding to the discussion? None of what I have stated so far is related to dating in this thread, but since you added that to the discussion, ill say my piece of what I have experienced here in Canada. Note I have no clue how it works in the UK, it might be different, but this is just from my experience.

To first understand my experience in the dating scene, you have to understand a few "scales" per say.

Beauty Scale

6-7; girl-next-door, first crush material. Has at least one feature that is great like the butt, face, or breasts.
8-9; highschool cheer leader captain, Miss Universe, "damn boy" girls. Has at least two great features and definitely a good face with decent skin.
10; a 8-9 except with a preference that only you enjoy. For example, a asian 8-9 might be a 10 for you since you prefer asians and so forth.

Here is how the dating scene in Canada works both from my own experience and what I have read / watched about it when I was wondering how shit works with women and women magazines offered absolutely zero advice.

Dating Scene

One Night Stand: The 1-5 are easy mode at this stage as most women with this level of beauty barely get any attention but then again, for good reason. Your dick aint going up when you see them unless they are cornering a certain fetish you like, but even then its a stretch unless they are a 5.

6-7 is also easy mode to hard mode depending on what they are. If they are poor [waitress] they are hard mode at this stage as most women that are poor are looking for a provider unless they are a slut and just don't give a shit at this point. They are easy mode if they are middle class to upper class (you are never finding a mythical level here, there is a reason they are mythical).

8-9 is extreme difficulty at all levels of social class, either poor or mythical. But most 8-9's range widely in the poor to middle class area as beautiful women don't need to be upper class to attract wealth and resources.

10... unless you have slick moves that put slim shady to shame you aren't getting at this level.

Short Term Relationships [6 months to 1 year]: 1-5 is medium to hard difficulty at this stage as women tend to not want commitment at any time unless you are a equal to or higher than them in looks, social status, and resources [money]. You are usually not going to be earning as much as a 1-5 because they have to compensate for their lack of beauty by making insane loads 'o' money so unless you are a CEO you aren't getting a girl at this level. But why would you in the first place?

6-7 is medium to hard difficulty for a completely opposite reason; why should she stick with you when her beauty can attract hundreds of other guys just like you? Even if she drops you, its not like she lost anything of value so unless you are above most other guys, you aren't going to be keeping anyone at this level.

There is a exception to this rule; if the 6-7 is poor. Most women at this stage tend to hook onto a man who is willing to provide for her hence if you got the funds and want to make it happen, then go ahead. Just be careful because the welfare state and other guys can still swoop in and "rescue" her from your clutches; lucky for you this is only a short term relationship, right?

8-9; this is extreme to "unicorn" levels of difficulty. Unless you have mad game and are decent to top percentile levels of man (looks, resources, and social status) you aren't keeping her for this long.

Long Term Relationships [3+ years]; 1-5 are extreme to 'unicorn' levels of difficulty and are just not worth the effort. They have a job that most likely pays more than yours does, they have the welfare state to back her up if anything goes wrong, and she despises you since she feels higher than you. Are you actually still trying at this point? I feel bad for you son.

6-7; this is easy mode if you are a provider and she is poor as women at this level want a man and realize he won't just duck out after getting her v-card [if she has one, and thats a discussion for another time]. If she is middle class or above, forget it, you'd have to be at the top 10% and a celebrity to keep her at this level.

8-9; think of 6-7 and times it by 10x and you'd realize this is past unicorn levels of difficulty. If you are trying that at this social climate, good luck, because she will dump your ass for another guy mighty quick and collect half of your income due to co-habitation laws stating you were "married".

10; If you are still reading this and not depressed, I commend you, you are emotionally stronger than most men.

Marriage [5+ years]: No matter the scale, its not worth it. Alimony, child care, and your kids being taken from you because of divorce courts in favor of women make any class of women the worst class at this stage. If you are actually at this level in Canada, you are either a masocist, or you live in a igloo in the north pole where a woman actually needs you more then you need her.

Not really.

Social constructs were in place back in the day to keep our biological natures from going rampant.

Religion made it so that both men and women were restricted and was the dominant way of societal control for hundreds of thousands of years and it worked for a reason.

Men's biological need to spread its seed was controlled by religion via marriage. Men were forced into caring for one women and providing for her in exchange for her absolute obedience [which was also enforced by the religion as the man was given absolute "power" in his home].

Women were forced to curb their biological need to always look for a better deal for her children by staying with a man who can provide for her. Divorce was almost impossible and only happened when a man couldn't endure his biological urges and didn't take it out on his wife due to his need to propagate with other women [adultry]. A woman had to make her man happy or she'd be out of a chance to live as a widow was seen as a bad omen.

Chastity was valued so much that women killed themselves if the man who took it from her didn't marry her. Likewise men were shamed into marrying a women who lost her v-card to him because it was considered stealing her most fertile time.

Religion sucks major donkey dick due to all of its other batshit crazy values, but it kept us in line (especially women). Without those societal controls, long term relationships are screwed because women are "sexually empowered" and "independent" while still depending on the government who pays for all of said women's mistakes by taxing men.

Hence current social constructs [society] have failed us (at least here in Canada) and made being a man total shit.

I am kinda going on a tangent but anyway... the point is, women are just not smarter, faster, stronger, or generally as hard working as men are. It is proven biologically by NUMEROUS scientific studies.

Men think of one task and put their passion on it and forget everything else; women generally tend to think of multiple things at once but have a hard time thinking of one thing.

Men tend to focus on logic, not emotion. Women are wired to be more emotional than men.

Men are stronger, faster, and smarter then women. Women, in turn, are more emotionally smarter, manipulative, and made to look more enticing to men to ward them away from violence against said women through their strength.

It is just all basic biology; that is what I mean by bioligically, men and women are different and more suited for most career paths than women.
Do you have proof of those studies?

Reactions: List

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Do you have proof of those studies?

Dude, google is your friend.

All you have to do is google keywords like "male biology", "female biology", "male biology difference to female biology", "male brain vs female brain", etc.

Some communities speak about it in depth, like Sandman on YouTube, the MGTOW community, and Tradcons (I personally dislike Tradcons but that is my personal opinion).

Some PUA's talk about this stuff as well (Roosh especially in the later 2014+, since anything below that is him just talking about fucking women. A lot of it is great stuff, but its a lot of satire mired with the truth).

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Dude, google is your friend.

All you have to do is google keywords like "male biology", "female biology", "male biology difference to female biology", "male brain vs female brain", etc.

Some communities speak about it in depth, like Sandman on YouTube, the MGTOW community, and Tradcons (I personally dislike Tradcons but that is my personal opinion).

Some PUA's talk about this stuff as well (Roosh especially in the later 2014+, since anything below that is him just talking about fucking women. A lot of it is great stuff, but its a lot of satire mired with the truth).
I'll look into it

Nebulae

Beauty Scale

Dating Scene

Not really.

what has happend in a mans life to make him write all this

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
the better question is

what has happened to the society that i live in that i actually had to write that

I want my country back, send back the Jews, send back the Syrians, send back the potato famine Irish, send back the French, I want them all gone!!!!

Where has my country gone?!?! ; (

1. :(:(:(:sob:

Hugheser

Need a little Gerry Adams in my life,
Nebulae
I want my country back, send back the Jews, send back the Syrians, send back the potato famine Irish, send back the French, I want them all gone!!!!

Where has my country gone?!?! ; (

1. :(:(:(:sob:

Potato famine Irish are degenerates just throw them into the ocean we don't want them either, The famine was just a purge to remove the weak Irish to make us stronger, you and America decided to employ them for some fucking reason and they bred like rabbits.

Oh and my suggestion is get a picture of a fat anonymous neckbeard with the description of:

"Don't click away, I'm tracing your IP as we speak and soon my mom will drive me to your house to kill you if you click away, better add me as your mountain dew daddy bitch! please"

Last edited:

Aziatsky

Proton
Nebulae
Talk about how all your friends died in a plane crash except you because you swapped out for a handicap person, but you feel regret because it caused him to die and you wish you were still on the plane having died with your friends.
my irl best friend died in a plane crash.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
201308300243421159.gif

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
ohhhhhhhhhhh he said it ohhhhh oooooo he did the play on words wowowowoowowowowo