thoughts and speculations

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
20230806004043_1.jpg

20230806002435_1.jpg

20230806001343_1.jpg

20230806003532_1.jpg

Once again, I've had the unfortunate luck of having my nights entertainment put into the hands of the despicable @Jaydawg by playing STALCRAFT with him again.

I'm really just not sure how he does it. He just goes on without me and I'm asking for him to please slow down so I can keep up and attempt to enjoy the game. He then chooses to instead say something like "NORTH 321" during gameplay. At this point I'm pretty positive he's trying to find out my latitude longitude and fucking kill me in my sleep.

Once again you can see the pictures I've captured of this imbecile. He's just running around doing what he wants with no regard for myself. Thankfully, I believe a higher power punished him last night by blowing all of his items out of his inventory.

Just like last time he claimed once more that he 'had fun' with me and that he's 'glad he made a friend'. I'm really not sure what the hell any of that means but it just sounds like he's trying to set me up with an ice bath and one less kidney.

Do yourselves a favor and if you see Jaydawg, report him to the police or something. Call a scientist. Inform the UN. I don't know, but I can't stop him.

I will continue to report my findings here. If there is prolonged inactivity on this thread, I failed to try and contain this monster.

Reactions: List

Chezburger

american idiot
Nebulae
i'm laying in bed and my tummy hurts

We put a new fridge in the house today and it was a very large ordeal

But it is 7 am and my tummy hurts and the only reason I am awake is because I had to go take a pee so I am laying here with my thoughts minus the speculations

i think i might start a new stalker anomaly playthrough or something

I would take a dump if i could but I cannot for i have butte but no shitte. Only paine.

I am enjoy gta rp. Motorcycle very fun. Still dreaming of burger selling. I must think of an interesting player meet up within the confines of the LAW.

Perhaps beauty contest rigged for ugly people, so that I would instantly win.

Or hot dog contest for fat people Key key key Key its Key im talking about Key key Key at Key @ Key @key Key @key @key @key FUCK YIU FAT MAN SMELLEY SIT ON MY FACE

Will accept lawful ideas. Will also accept new friends since Key will iikely be leaving me because I just called him fat and smelly, of course all true. He is also stuped.

Reactions: List

shad

Nucleus
Nebulae
i'm laying in bed and my tummy hurts

We put a new fridge in the house today and it was a very large ordeal

But it is 7 am and my tummy hurts and the only reason I am awake is because I had to go take a pee so I am laying here with my thoughts minus the speculations

i think i might start a new stalker anomaly playthrough or something

I would take a dump if i could but I cannot for i have butte but no shitte. Only paine.

I am enjoy gta rp. Motorcycle very fun. Still dreaming of burger selling. I must think of an interesting player meet up within the confines of the LAW.

Perhaps beauty contest rigged for ugly people, so that I would instantly win.

Or hot dog contest for fat people Key key key Key its Key im talking about Key key Key at Key @ Key @key Key @key @key @key FUCK YIU FAT MAN SMELLEY SIT ON MY FACE

Will accept lawful ideas. Will also accept new friends since Key will iikely be leaving me because I just called him fat and smelly, of course all true. He is also stuped.
ff9b43469b75df850c39a1ed29710d64.png