News Three years already? What's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
i mean the only gay part of experiment was that one perk that let you not leave your base to bank shit cause it banked it automatically. without that perk it would have been alright
I'd prefer it went half/half than straight removal.
Half/Half makes rebuilding possible (which isn't the objective of the game, but it's healthier)

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
I'd prefer it went half/half than straight removal.
Half/Half makes rebuilding possible (which isn't the objective of the game, but it's healthier)
i just didnt like it cause it just encouraged you to just stay in your base when you should be going out and raiding

Angel

Nebulae
i just didnt like it cause it just encouraged you to just stay in your base when you should be going out and raiding
Honestly, I think it was a problem in Neb experiment because people didn't get the objective of experiment
You don't really raid to get stuff, you raid to be a cunt and ruin other's shit, tie them in a corner and spam soundboards

The population of gmod evolved and experiment didn't age well imo

Reactions: List
Nebulae
The main thing experiment servers never handled well was the endgame. The endgame should be embraced, explored, accepted. Each new cycle should have had a theme, with rule changes to make it interesting.

That would have been amazing.

Angel

Nebulae
The main thing experiment servers never handled well was the endgame. The endgame should be embraced, explored, accepted. Each new cycle should have had a theme, with rule changes to make it interesting.

That would have been amazing.
When you reach endgame in experiment, usually a single entity rapes everyone.
I think it coulda worked seasonally

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Honestly, I think it was a problem in Neb experiment because people didn't get the objective of experiment
You don't really raid to get stuff, you raid to be a cunt and ruin other's shit, tie them in a corner and spam soundboards

The population of gmod evolved and experiment didn't age well imo
difference of opinion really, i had the most fun day 1 with the lads when we had so many printers because we were stealing everyones

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
I haven’t been here for long, but if I may say it; I feel as welcome and involved as a veteran would. You’ve done so much to make me happy here. When I first joined I was a minge who fucked about and became a meme. But I’m glad I could change that, and I thank you all for welcoming me into your community.

o7

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
I haven’t been here for long, but if I may say it; I feel as welcome and involved as a veteran would. You’ve done so much to make me happy here. When I first joined I was a minge who fucked about and became a meme. But I’m glad I could change that, and I thank you all for welcoming me into your community.

o7
Ye... the start of yours was not really the best, but we all start somewhere.

ice

Paramilitary enthusiast
Nebulae
hl2 sucks dab
[doublepost=1556753916][/doublepost]:ok:
[doublepost=1556753966][/doublepost]but for real theres not a community more deserving of staying up this long, staying pretty comfy and nice, through all the awfulness and toxicity that is the garry's mod hl2rp community

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
no credits saying 'the players'

damn bro
So that's your lot! Thank you for your continued support in the community, whether you're just an ordinary player/forum goer - a premium member, developer/media developer, staff member or moderator.

To repeat something that was used for a thread title around the beginning of nebulous: On behalf of nebulous, thank you!
Actually read the thread next time idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.