Top 3 favorite games?

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
Which are your top 3 favorite games, [without garry's mod] and why do you love playing them?

Skyrim, World Of Warcraft, Rust.

I used to play alot of skyrim before mainly cause of the graphics and quests. The whole story was kinda interesting for me too. While on on World of Warcraft, I spent a whole year playing with friends trying to gather the best armors and weapons so I could and attempt to clear the dungeons or fight the bosses. The alpha version of Rust was really fun. I used to build huge houses and made em look like mazes and made em so huge that it was really hard to raid since we had alot of supplies to re-build/defend the place unless someone with a hundred C4s comes and blows everything up. Yet it was aways hard to get the airdrops cause people aways go in teams and the first them would most likely split on two, one of em goes to collect the items while the second one camps waiting for others to come and kill em. Once I tried to build a little town but people killed me while I was making the fifth house and destroyed everything. :(

Reactions: List

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
F1 2014, Undertale, and Skyrim

F1 2014 is ok as a base game, but with mods it is great (and with an AI mod, it actually makes them beatable). Based off a great irl sport as well.

Undertale is just a great game. The music, the story, the feels. All great.

Skyrim is a fun game. The RP is great. Can be a little repetitive (especially all that walking) but it is still good.

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
1- Halo
2- XCOM enemy within/enemy unknown
3- CSGO (my friend recently urged me to play it again and I'm being sucked back into the realms of CSGO)

Halo is a great game (not so much halo 4 and 5). It had a great story line, made you feel epic and the soundtrack was the best
XCOM is a great strategy game, you have to think about every decision and you have to fight f**king aliens who are bad ass with your bad ass soldiers
CSGO is very addictive game please send help and save me from CSGO

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
1. Life is Feudal

2&3:

Runescapeclassic_combat_ranged.jpg

lil a

is that buzz lightyear?
Nebulae
geralds mode, CSGO, and Mount and blade

Medic

Proton
Nebulae
1.Half life
2.Half life 2
3.I don't know. Writing something here would mean disrespect to the first two. Nothing can compare to them, darn it was so fun back in the day.

M

Man wearing a helmet

1.Half life
2.Half life 2
3.I don't know. Writing something here would mean disrespect to the first two. Nothing can compare to them, darn it was so fun back in the day.

Half-Life: Opposing Force.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
1: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Best game I've ever played to be honest, good story with great twists when it wasn't cliché to see it in a CoD game. The multiplayer was fresh and I could still play it now and enjoy it. It's a game that doesn't really age and was good before the shite rolled around; a rare joy in video games today.

2: Max Payne 1 - Kick-ass, even though 16 years old and aging. This game made me love stories bwhins games, not just the action. Character development was strong with this title. It was also one of those rare games where you feel how the character feels, see it through their perspective. An exciting game.

3: L.A Noire - Not much other to say than it's epic, for 2011 the graphics of the game and capture of people's faces was beyond what was bring done 5 years ago. Great ending and throughly captivating.

Kaine

Quark
Nebulae
1 >>>>
1lEasDt.png

2. DooM
3. toy soldiers complete (it's actually two games in one hence 'complete' but it still technically counts)

Heingel

Neutrino
Nebulae
1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
2. Fallout 3
3. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

They're not necessarily my most favorite games of all time but they're the few that stand out to me.

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
1. L.A. Noire
2. The Wolf Among Us
3. Metro 2033
I like story driven games men
Oh shit, I forgot about The Last of Us. That was a great one. I never played it, but I watched a playthrough and it was amazing.