never knew cars had wheels :\

Reactions: List

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Some more wisdom from the man
my brain keeps expanding

never knew cars had wheels :\

notice how he keeps saying "a wheel is older than a wall" because he know he is wrong
if i lived in the US i'd be genuinely scared with someone this retarded as my president

Husky

Nebulae
notice how he keeps saying "a wheel is older than a wall" because he know he is wrong
if i lived in the US i'd be genuinely scared with someone this retarded as my president
Well, Trump's a puppet with a sense of autonomy is the thing. Trump doesn't have a huge amount of power as to what he can do, and inconsequential things are usually handed to him such as civil liberties as humans are usually easily disregarded of and replaced, the more important shit is usually handled by the intelligence services and lobbyists. If you don't believe me just ask 'Why were Reagan and Obama both hostile to Ghaddafi?' Or both the Bushes invading Iraq, Or Clinton changing her mind on anything that would win her votes, such as gay rights, or Kennedy performing an act of war against Cuba as the soviets sent nukes after claiming he was 'pro-peace', or LBJ blowing up Vietnam, or Carter supporting Suharto and the Shah, or the US helping train dictators on how to run deathcamps and torture. All these things, things that actually effect the elite classes of America, are handled by the elite or the intelligence services, never the president or congress or anything.

In the grand scheme of things, Trump is no more harm then another nutter with a gun, but as for the individuals civil liberties, then yes he poses a threat, however that damage can be easily reverted or changed and don't hold much consequential ground as they are come and go, sadly.

Last edited:

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae

I mean it is a possibility that the wheel was invented before the "Wall" in the context he might be speaking. It all ties to the early farming societies, the need to protect crops gave the rise to the fence and soon the need to protect from other groups gave us the "Wall". But at the same time we had created the first social hierarchies which lead to the creation of artisan jobs like Pottery. It is an interesting question really but the way Trump presented it makes him look like an idiot.

Husky

Nebulae

We all know Papa Gorba did it for the pizza hut

When you sell one of the largest industrial powerhouses in history to the people who would go on to make the emoji movie.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
who would win in a fight
Russian-Parliament-Building.jpg

A symbol of democracy and parliamentary discourse for the RSFSR and a staple of the Soviet and Post-Soviet democratic process

or

Boris-Yeltsin.jpg

one drunk boi

1068546443.jpg

post soviet russia was/is much worse than the USSR in terms of standard of living, political participation, economic output, trade and pretty much everything tbh post ww2 change my mind

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
1068546443.jpg

post soviet russia was/is much worse than the USSR in terms of standard of living, political participation, economic output, trade and pretty much everything tbh post ww2 change my mind
I mean, my mother legit said post-soviet Russia was the most dangerous time to live. Her friend who was a business man got his car stopped, the guy comes up and asks 50% of the profits and the friend declines. Then the guy goes to his car, pulls a pistol and shoots him, putting him in the back truck right after and he was found only a week later at the same place he was shot.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Russia is a fucking shithole given Putin has dumped almost everything into Military spending and even that hasn't amounted to much in practicality.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
for the record I'm by no means saying that the Soviet era was completely devoid of corruption, repression and so on, I'm just saying it wasn't as widespread as the Post-Soviet power struggle, especially highlighted in the 1993 Constitutional Crisis, both Chechen Wars, the Yeltsin Administration and so on

after Putin eventually dies, Russia is just going to get worse

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
AFGHANISTAN IS CALLED THE GRAVEYARD OF EMPIRES FOR A REASON ALL HAIL AFGHANISTAN ALL FEAR AFGHANISTAN WERE ALL FUCKING DOOMED