TRUMP VICTORY THREAD

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Realistically, I'd like to live in Iceland if it wasn't so cold or maybe New Zealand. Couldn't really see them being dragged into WW3 either.
you're forgetting that iceland has a ton of hot springs to dip in

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
This post was really touching and definitely makes me feel a little bit safer about stuff, but the point is, his VP - Mike Pence has a lot of ties to 'gay therapy' treatment camps and if he still believes that way, it could end up leaking into the government system which really scares me. I'm not saying the American government might roll out mandatory gay therapy, but my worry is that slowly the protections the LGBT community have might erode away to nothing where parades become battlegrounds between protesters who no longer need to just hold up a sign and can instead just go punch us or something.

That's fairly insane dude. The circumstances that would allow that to happen will only be able to exist if a. They get majority support or b. People just up and leave. The LGBT community does face risk sure but it's barely above what already existed. There will always be danger and if people don't stand up for themselves what you described could happen but there are a lot of good people fighting that fight so it's not an extreme you really should be worried about.

There is a difference in standing your ground, and stressing yourself out about extremes that won't happen.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Realistically, I'd like to live in Iceland if it wasn't so cold or maybe New Zealand. Couldn't really see them being dragged into WW3 either.
Iceland is a part of NATO so they would be dragged into WW3 although they have no military. They just have a coastal guard.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you're forgetting that iceland has a ton of hot springs to dip in
It's why I'm still even considering it.

That's fairly insane dude. The circumstances that would allow that to happen will only be able to exist if a. They get majority support or b. People just up and leave. The LGBT community does face risk sure but it's barely above what already existed. There will always be danger and if people don't stand up for themselves what you described could happen but there are a lot of good people fighting that fight so it's not an extreme you really should be worried about.

There is a difference in standing your ground, and stressing yourself out about extremes that won't happen.
Again - hoping you're right.

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
I guess this is what I get for going on facepunch again
f0990f75edca0f5dc34d4ac4824810ad.png

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
. Aoteroa tends to follow aussie when it comes to wars.

I mean i doubt it's gonna happen anymore

"oi kiwi we're off to fuck up syria yeah cuz?"
"aw ye bru just lemme dust off the Lee Enfield!!"
"eh...just stay at home it's alright mate"

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
I mean i doubt it's gonna happen anymore

"oi kiwi we're off to fuck up syria yeah cuz?"
"aw ye bru just lemme dust off the Lee Enfield!!"
"eh...just stay at home it's alright mate"