TRUMP VICTORY THREAD

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
No I'm just going to delete your post like I did with the rest of the thread.

I'm gonna hand out week bans if people keep going the way you were, you've been warned. All of you

Reactions: List

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
Cw226qYXgAA3HfG.jpg:medium

"Yo they really elected me."

For real, if you're one of those guys saying "Trump won, I'm dipping" then I'm glad you're dipping.

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
As powerful (both in image and cordite powered damage) as a Carcano 6.5mm is, I would like to see the future embraced. Perhaps some sort of drone bomb flying into his bedroom or one of those ISIS style car bombs that make the IRA look like the boy scouts.

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Can somebody please tell me why they would vote for Trump? I mean, honestly, when I first found out he was running for president I laughed, he's so ridiclous and now he's a president...

e: Not sure why the dumb ratings, but if I offended you in any way... ...sorry?
There's an elite group of Trump Supporters who will completely deny anything you say against Trump, because they think they have a certain amount of superiority over you, I'm afraid. Voting for Hillary apparently instantly made you dumb/stupid/media driven.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
what happend to liberals being "accepting" and "caring"
lmao

i bet you're the kind of person who'd post 'le peaceful and tolerant liberals' propaganda on your social media

tbh fam you can't judge an entire political demographic because some sadistic fucks tried beating a guy to death because he was on the wrong end of the political spectrum

mate im super liberal, at least from a social perspective, and i dont want to kill people because they threw their vote at the orange toupee guy

Nebulae
lmao

i bet you're the kind of person who'd post 'le peaceful and tolerant liberals' propaganda on your social media

tbh fam you can't judge an entire political demographic because some sadistic fucks tried beating a guy to death because he was on the wrong end of the political spectrum

mate im super liberal, at least from a social perspective, and i dont want to kill people because they threw their vote at the orange toupee guy
lmao

i bet you're the kind of person who'd post "This is how dumb drumpf XD supporters are" propaganda on your social media

tbh fam you can't judge an entire political demographic because some sadistic fucks tried beating a guy because he was on the wrong end of the political spectrum

mate im super conservative, at least from a social perspective, and i dont want to kill people because they threw their vote at the corrupt old hag