TRUMP VICTORY THREAD

Holymilk

Nucleus
Nebulae
Yeah but I'm asking like, why, compared to others, he's better? I just wanna hear it from an american :smiley:
For me Hillary felt more of a robot to try and show her professionalism by acting as such. She uses her experience from being Secretary of State to tell it to the crowds that she's a "qualified" person. Little did she know that she'd lose being pretty far behind Trump in the electoral college, she did get the popular sovereignty though

Reactions: List

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Well Trump and Putin are bros so you know...
America and Russia's relations can finally become better.
Y'know
World peace and all that...

Teoras

Proton
Nebulae
I doubt that heavily. Although I really don't know what to expect from Trump. It can go either very neutrally or very badly in my opinion.

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Y'know

there's still china

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
NKrH3XP.png

my face when Recep Tayip Erdoğan got 1271 votes XD

Teoras

Proton
Nebulae
Your opinion is misinformed and ignorant.
Why so? I've seen Trump, heard what he said and what not. Basically everyone I've talkted to irl here in lithuania just thinks he's a racist and a dick, and I kind of agree with them...

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I doubt that heavily. Although I really don't know what to expect from Trump. It can go either very neutrally or very badly in my opinion.
>Putin and Trump having bad relations despite it being common knowledge that they are infact on good terms and have good relations prior to electee status

please don't get involved in politics ever again

Teoras

Proton
Nebulae
>Putin and Trump having bad relations despite it being common knowledge that they are infact on good terms and have good relations prior to electee status

please don't get involved in politics ever again
At what point did I talk about putin and trump lmao
Did you even read what I quated and said?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
At what point did I talk about putin and trump lmao
Did you even read what I quated and said?

Y'know

I did read what you said, and judging by what you wrote it is literally the only way to connect the dots
[doublepost=1478701908][/doublepost]
shill on suicide watch

Teoras

Proton
Nebulae
I did read what you said, and judging by what you wrote it is literally the only way to connect the dots
I was talking about him saying it'll be 'world peace'. There'll still probably be problems and what not :P Altho I don't know if them being in good relations with one another will solve the rivalry, but who knows I guess.

Prof

Electron
Nebulae
Ok, it looks like Trump is about to win so Trump has designated this thread for issuing jobs and also for general gloating.

@Blackquill you can start running background checks on immigrants from rival rp communities. Flag anyone from TnB, :heyzeus: and other dangerous sites.

@Dallas begin writing mr trumps victory speech

@harry @York @Powley @Flippy assemble a team of good s2kers to patrol our rp border, shoot/detain all trespassers

@Zak @alex @`impulse @Zombine we're gonna build a wall, a big beautiful firewall

@Squirrel is in charge of detaining and putting immigrants to work on the wall at detention camp zulu

More tasks to follow, please use the sites report function to report anyone who you feel harbours anti trump feelings

We welcome help from military experts at WW3 for our invasion of TnB, but first we need to fix nebulous

MAKE ROLEPLAY GREAT AGAIN

PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1 - @Angel

dude wtf you forgot me?
I'm the one that disposes of the immigrants that don't want to work at camp zulu

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I was talking about him saying it'll be 'world peace'. There'll still probably be problems and what not :stuck_out_tongue: Altho I don't know if them being in good relations with one another will solve the rivalry, but who knows I guess.
Thing is the Obama Administration seemed just too hostile towards Russia for no reason. Even blaming them for cyber attacks + voter fraud + hacking with literally no evidence.

And getting involved in proxy wars with Syria, shit like that.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Can we please just realise that while yes Trump and Putin being on good terms means no wars, it means on an extreme scale that all minorities (If they weren't already as Trump has said over the duration of his campaign) are absolutely fucked?

I will be fucking amazed if hate crimes don't skyrocket over these four years.

Nebulae
Can we please just realise that while yes Trump and Putin being on good terms means no wars, it means on an extreme scale that all minorities (If they weren't already as Trump has said over the duration of his campaign) are absolutely fucked?

I will be fucking amazed if hate crimes don't skyrocket over these four years.
when did trump say "I hate minorities"?

He said, he wants to deport ILLIGEAL immigrants
he wont deport everyone
he wont support the kkk
he wont kill all the nig nogs
he's not gonna deport muslims or mexians