Serious /uk/ Bri'ish Containment Thread

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
he's ur royal

living in our country

if they stay, their latest baby gonna come out an american citizen too.

take them back.
you mean the royal that is no longer a royal?

if you mean who I think you mean, he left the royal family.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
need a couch to crash on?
If it dips like 5% more I start losing
253fe38866.jpg

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
you mean the royal that is no longer a royal?

if you mean who I think you mean, he left the royal family.

no he just ditched his duties

keeps his titles and all that.

he still a royal without the yob still all in the family!!!

he's urs.

take him back.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
He’s lost his title and privileges

also his wife is american

he literally kept them they're opting to not use them, but allowed to keep them

hell his AMERICAN wife even gets to keep her duchess title

they need to take their prince back
[doublepost=1614285647][/doublepost]why are the british exporting their prince to america???

what is the british hiding???

i demand answers from you lot.

and the queen.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
he literally kept them they're opting to not use them, but allowed to keep them

hell his AMERICAN wife even gets to keep her duchess title

they need to take their prince back
[doublepost=1614285647][/doublepost]why are the british exporting their prince to america???

what is the british hiding???

i demand answers from you lot.

and the queen.

I’m telling you he’s lost his privileges the royal family refuses to communicate with him lol

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Oh boy! More nuclear weapon contingencies to think about this afternoon.

If things were to ever fragment to the point that the Acts of Union are dissolved and all the major nations of the British Isles emerged as totally independent states, it's a pretty high probability that the English would be the inheritors of the UK's nuclear deterrent. Given the SNP's policy on nuclear weapons in Scotland, the Royal Navy would phase out Clyde and Coulport and move southward.

The most likely outcome would be for England to establish an umbrella policy for the newly independent states of the British Isles, very similar to the measures put in place by the United States with respect to Germany, Japan, and South Korea. However that's by no means a foregone conclusion and, even if it was, putting the defense and diplomatic framework into place could take at least a decade. A lot can happen over that period of time and, depending on local animosities bleeding into the political sphere, there's a potential for some off-the-wall scenarios.

If things devolved to a point that even the 1560 Treaty of Edinburgh was untenable, then there's a very non-zero chance that Scotland might request French support as a strategic nuclear counterbalance in a modern version of the Auld Alliance.

And the nuclear deterrence community thought India vs. Pakistan would be the flashpoint for the next nuclear conflict.
surely nuking somewhere in such close proximity wouldnt be worth it versus the possible permanent effects, even in a worse case scenario

Reactions: List

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I’m telling you he’s lost his privileges the royal family refuses to communicate with him lol

they need to take him back they can't be exporting their ~royalty~ to the us of a

we're full.

especially california.

just modern colonialism smh

thought we told the royals in 1776 to SUCK DICK

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
the queen can SUCK MY COCK!

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
sorry *.K. thread goers there's no sanctity unless it's a language I don't understand like swedish/danish/norwegian thread

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
if the english nuke us, swarms of mutated glaswegians will march to london and put heads on pikes

meanwhile, little difference will be noticeable, given how much of a shithole post-industrial scotland looks like

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
if the english nuke us, swarms of mutated glaswegians will march to london and put heads on pikes

meanwhile, little difference will be noticeable, given how much of a shithole post-industrial scotland looks like

hey
look at all these companies who voted for brexit are fucking off to europe because of brexit

Reactions: List