• blackquill fix your fucking lore this is what obv happened retard

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
does anybody ever wonder what would happen if like the civil protection and rebels went up against each other in a basketball game, like the stakes were if the union wins the union gets the earth, but if the rebels win union gets off the earth, and like as they're playing, dispatch catches them and is all "I'm extremely disappointed in all of you." then everyone is all ashamed and shit but then dispatch is all "FOR NOT INVITING ME TO THIS BOMB ASS GAME YOOOOOO LET ME GET MY JORDANS" and everyone starts piping it up again and getting hype then like a scanner rolls in with a pair of air jordans welded onto it and is all <:: YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH 99; CAPITAL DUNKING ::> as they duke it out and like the rebels start to win the game by one point and this one cop starts cheating and shit starts hitting the rebels as they're making slam dunks with their stunsticks and the rebels are all "YO QUIT BREAKING THE RULES DOUCHEBAG" and the unit is all "BREAKING THE RULES? BOY I MAKE THE RULES YOU WANNA SETTLE THIS WE CAN GO NOW" and the units are holding this one unit back, and the rebels are holding this one rebel back, and dispatch barges in and is all <:: CAPITAL BASKETBALL COURT CASE; REEDUCATE ::> then like a unit comes out of nowhere as the clock is running out and makes the buzzer beater and the citizens and biotics watching go wild but the game ends in a tie so this is why union and rebels constantly fight because the points were the same and never resolved and idk i think we should make it happen as an event to settle it once and for all what do you think???
[doublepost=1465010455][/doublepost]but then again now that i think about it hl2 could of started out as one innocent basketball game but this one cop literally started a fucking war maybe the union only wanted to serve earth who knows

Last edited:

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
a dab competition would be better
betty-white-dab-today-tease-160207_288cb9587f95446b9a1fdfacaf1cbbdc.jpg

Reactions: List

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
fuck off @Hanuko this is a basketball game not no pussy ass dab competition this is some real mans shit if you want a dab competition go make your own thread bitch ass i'll fucking dunk on your ass

Reactions: List

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
Rebel Bias, there's a shit ton of black rebel characters
well i mean shit bro how else would the rebels have a chance the union is hopped up on steroids and shit and the ref don't gaf cus the ref is dispatch but dispatch is also on the unions side that was some fucked up shit bro

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
fuck off @Hanuko this is a basketball game not no pussy ass dab competition this is some real mans shit if you want a dab competition go make your own thread bitch ass i'll fucking dunk on your ass
I was ten.

Like many films Partners and text.

Thank you for a life of prayer every night before bed partner

"Only love you," I said. "Life is a partner."

He heard his sister.

I was jealous security partners.

I had a penis.

You can leave me and sent me.

Now I'm crying, and my face hurt.

Too cold, lying in bed

Suddenly my heat pump.

partner.

I am very happy.

Our ears. "green"

Control including hand and take the Dragon shakes hands and knees.

IM ready.

Partner exposed tail.

Ass hole.

It hurts, but it was several.

I'm working my ass off, and his eyes began to water.

This group.

Thanks to the members.

Fort thunder of my ass and send my love reading. father.

Partner was in his eyes. "Il Prezzo"

Partner window.

Partner in love. Biology partner.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
I was ten.

Like many films Partners and text.

Thank you for a life of prayer every night before bed partner

"Only love you," I said. "Life is a partner."

He heard his sister.

I was jealous security partners.

I had a penis.

You can leave me and sent me.

Now I'm crying, and my face hurt.

Too cold, lying in bed

Suddenly my heat pump.

partner.

I am very happy.

Our ears. "green"

Control including hand and take the Dragon shakes hands and knees.

IM ready.

Partner exposed tail.

Ass hole.

It hurts, but it was several.

I'm working my ass off, and his eyes began to water.

This group.

Thanks to the members.

Fort thunder of my ass and send my love reading. father.

Partner was in his eyes. "Il Prezzo"

Partner window.

Partner in love. Biology partner.
alright thats it bitch i'll be seeing your ass on the court dispatch gon be rollin' in being all <:: COURT COHESION AT RISK ::> cus i'm gonna serve you in front of everyone then at the end you gon be told <:: YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH 98; BALLER OPERATION ::>

Status
Not open for further replies.