Serious unofficial HL2RP² launch feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
You get instantly wiped, or worse, you're coerced into surrendering (which thankfully probably isn't a guaranteed slow PK anymore), because fighting back may put you at PK risk.
Just to build on your point there, I think the mentality was "well I'm at potential risk if I get captured, so why not have a gun ready to go? at least that way if I don't shoot first I just get NLR if I die..." Didn't help that on previous iterations you were guaranteed to be killed off after being captured so you might as well have gone down fighting.

Getting taken down in a shootout isn't the crippling problem it was in past iterations either, both because of NLR & getting a replacement weapon is hardly a problem anymore. So to many, why not take the risk?

Reactions: List

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I've not played Rebel on this map. Where do the people who die in S2K get their replacement gear from? Do they have reserves? Do they buy it from the CTE? What if they don't have the money?

rob

Nebulae
Where do the people who die in S2K get their replacement gear from?
Boris
Do they have reserves?
No idea, I personally don't have reserves
What if they don't have the money?
🤷‍♂️
Do they buy it from the CTE?
Don't think so? I rarely see CTE members on

From what I've gauged, rebels aren't doing too good on gear this map, but that's just from what I've heard, haven't actually played my rebel much either

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Where do the people who die in S2K get their replacement gear from?
Stores.
People's arsenals jammed in containers.
CTE (if they're around).
Corpses.

What if they don't have the money?
You get 25 tokens an hour by default, plus most jobs pay well so you usually have a rifle after a day's playtime or doing a single job.

Status
Not open for further replies.