Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I hope Cops just start eating people the second they get hungry

Just snap right to the end of surviving an apocalypse

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
My CP has not had a drink of water since their first day a few weeks ago.
I should be dead, but I'm not, carried on by sheer determination and the endless supply of drugs being injected into my suit.

Reactions: List

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
My CP has not had a drink of water since their first day a few weeks ago.
I should be dead, but I'm not, carried on by sheer determination and the endless supply of drugs being injected into my suit.
i tried to rp drinking from the palace fountain after getting the medal cus i was so thirsty

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
i tried to rp drinking from the palace fountain after getting the medal cus i was so thirsty
this is what happens when the combine either sucks all the water off earth or reduces it to toxic sludge.
CP Vampire cult is incomming.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Tell you what, I got my ass kicked numerous times tonight, but what a great time this extremely prolonged fight has been.
If I didn't have work in the morning I'd still be in there.

Glad our gear economy and nlr ruleset is what it is for this iteration, for once in a city map I actually kicked back, threw hands in a big fight and didn't worry too much about recovering my losses or writing PK appeals, it's real nice to just be able to enjoy the moment and have some confidence in taking on something risky.

Plus I think for once the sheer size of city24 plays well into it, after the tunnels it was real fresh having so much space and options for a big fight.

Nebulae
Tell you what, I got my ass kicked numerous times tonight, but what a great time this extremely prolonged fight has been.
If I didn't have work in the morning I'd still be in there.

Glad our gear economy and nlr ruleset is what it is for this iteration, for once in a city map I actually kicked back, threw hands in a big fight and didn't worry too much about recovering my losses or writing PK appeals, it's real nice to just be able to enjoy the moment and have some confidence in taking on something risky.

Plus I think for once the sheer size of city24 plays well into it, after the tunnels it was real fresh having so much space and options for a big fight.

u have no idea how much i needed to read this

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
u have no idea how much i needed to read this
Having been on the staff side plenty of times, I can only imagine what it was like trying to keep that running.
but hey, refinements come over time and it's great having the experimentation and sometimes letting things play out now it's easier to recover things, especially now there's not a city status quo everything must return to.

I really enjoy how well you and the team can just take absolutely insane things happening and roll with it into something special. It's been a great ride already.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
To whoever OTA went up that long ladder and narrowly dodged my groundpound, well played. Took a lot of guts to push up there alone.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
From what information I've pieced together, the rebels actually did pretty well during the OTA raid. Only one of the transhumans survived to take the cops back, so it wasn't as much of a steamroll as you'd think.
Edit: I've gained more information and uhh... yeah, just gonna hope both sides enjoyed the shootouts.

Last edited:

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Whoever is causing all the cool combat to happen at like midnight UK time, can you uhh...

Not?

This shit is always 2-3 hours after midnight for me, I can't keep playing that far into the night every day of the week.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Whoever is causing all the cool combat to happen at like midnight UK time, can you uhh...

Not?

This shit is always 2-3 hours after midnight for me, I can't keep playing that far into the night every day of the week.
Same i got work in the morning

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Not?

Strange that when the timezone favors the US there are more shootings 🤔

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I swear I saw this posted somewhere but it's honestly left my memory, but were we providing weapon refunds following the voided fight on monday?
I have a couple I would like to get back should that be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.