Unusual food you've made.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Anything to be honest, be it an amalgamation of different foods, something exotic or just plain fucking disgusting.

Today I ended up opening my minifridge to find nothing, literally 0 in it, I can't go to the shops since I put all my out-clothes in the wash. All I have is two slices of smoked bacon, some peas and a packet of rice. That had to last me all day so I threw it all into a pot, boiled it and then blended it. It actually tasted really nice but had the consistency of glue.

Top that :^)

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Spaghetti tacos from icarly...
[doublepost=1495640150][/doublepost]I've also made Raman noodles mixed with crushed up Oreo and hot sauce. Desperate times....

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I wanted to see what disgusting abomination I'd make if I just put random food on my rye bread.

Turns out rye bread with ham, cucumber, red pepper, chocolate, ketchup and mayo doesn't taste all that good.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huhu_beetle

basically these are considered edible in their larvae stage here in new zealand, found a few in my backyard and fried them up

as an additional story one of my mates didnt fry it before he ate it and it bit him on the tongue

edit
As the huhu reaches maturity it ceases to bore and casts its skin. This still edible stage is known in Maori as tataka. It then develops wings and legs, and while it is still white, it is known as pepe. Finally it emerges and flies off to reproduce and is known as a huhu beetle or to Maori as tunga rere. In this full adult stage it no longer eats food and only lives for approximately 2 weeks.[1]

wtf

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
some nibba on my school ate liverpaste and nugatti (basically nutella) together

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I put some cheese cream, mustard and canned beans in a frying pan, it was pretty awful but I was kinda hungry.

Nebulae
frying anything with mashed potatoes is delicious

hell, frying mash with more mash and some flour to hold it together's pretty nice

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
i put celery and coleslaw in my sandwiches and burgers

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I sprinkle bacon onto a lot of food.

Pot Noodles, especially.