Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
sausage sliced in half with a chocolate bar inbetween

won 20€ eating it for a bet

Waffle

Quark
Nebulae
I don't know if it's unusual but it tasted quite good.

Take a slice of bread and get rid of the middle
Place it in a pan
Put egg in the middle
Flip

It's practically just egg bread.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I eat weird shit sometimes.

Jelly and chips
Brown bread with cream, nutella, bbq pringles and pretzle sandwitch.
Spaghetti burger with some frosted doughnut as the baps
I put a shish kebab under a chocolate fountain once.
Filled a giant yorkshire pudding with brautwurtz and spicy chicken with mild curry and rice.

All in all, i eat shit :(

Strixz

The real OG
Nebulae
Dipping tomatoes in sugar is genuinely fucking peng, you should try it.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
i dont eat much whacky foods but i eat quite a few foods in strange situations so i guess it counts (don't hate me please x)
ok to start one time i got bored and my friend was just standing their holding an oreo in between his lips right and so i fuckin love oreos so i just walk up and literally take it out of his mouth with my mouth and ate it while he just stared at me fuckin horrrified the lad looked like he was gonna have a fuckin aneurysm
like it was a great fuckin oreo one of them double cream ones
one time my friend got a fuckin head of lettuce and just threw it at a wall so i ran up and fuckin tried forcefeeding it to one of my teachers didn't go so well but he fuckin screeched at me before then i just ate it in front of him as he shouted at me he's aright fuckin maddo

was about 3 days ago i picked up some melted chocolate smeared it on my lady friends tits and fuckin licked the rest off my fingers while the lad who's crushing on her had a fuckin spaz attack was absolute banter he threw a fit the nonce so i told him to calm the fuck down and after his bitch stopped getting pissy he did which was banter he went on a right mad one tho

one time somebody who is multiple years older walked up to me and just rubbed a cucumber in my face so i bit like a fucking solid chunk out of it and ate it in front of him and spat it out onto his jeans the lad was fuckin retching but the cunt shouldnt be goin about doing gay shit like that didnt even know him he just did it

aight cunts im so tired imma nap now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reactions: List

Breathing ツ

Quark
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i got a tortilla, put some butter in it, folded it like a quesadilla. shit was so good.

another weird thing is i used to put gold fish crackers on top of my salads, sort of like croutons.
I don't know if it's unusual but it tasted quite good.

Take a slice of bread and get rid of the middle
Place it in a pan
Put egg in the middle
Flip

It's practically just egg bread.
also that is not bad, that is fucking god tier

Last edited:
Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 930

Spaghetti with Yoghurt when I wanted try new taste