Nebulae
i wish they took more from their inspiration

Shadowrun on xbox was the shit

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It looks so... stiff, they need to fix the movement, not hyped I’ll just check it out once it’s publicly out

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
All right boys. I hope you got access to the Closed Beta today. I did myself and with this knowledge I know that drops will be given out again on the 7th of April on every single twitch stream on the VALORANT section that have access to the closed BETA. I stream from time to time and if you're not planning on watching another of your favorite twitch streamers I'll be live on the 7th of April as well with VALORANT so you can get your drops here >

It supports my channel and it can get you a access as well so win win. Even if you just want to use it as background tab I'll be happy as I am trying to get twitch partner and I need to boost my viewership for that.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
All right boys. I hope you got access to the Closed Beta today. I did myself and with this knowledge I know that drops will be given out again on the 7th of April on every single twitch stream on the VALORANT section that have access to the closed BETA. I stream from time to time and if you're not planning on watching another of your favorite twitch streamers I'll be live on the 7th of April as well with VALORANT so you can get your drops here >

It supports my channel and it can get you a access as well so win win. Even if you just want to use it as background tab I'll be happy as I am trying to get twitch partner and I need to boost my viewership for that.

Good luck man, I’ll try to sling by to support :)

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae

Ugh man...Now they have come out that the same streamers as before will have drops enabled which means only the people who got invited for the Alpha. This means you can't get drops from watching my stream. However you can put another stream in the background and watch my stream on the 7th. However you won't be able to get drops. I will try to answer any questions and will try to check out certain things you can ask me to. I won't have a thousand of viewers so you'll probally can expect an answer.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
Don’t even get me started on those cs 1.6 death animations LOL

It looks like they just put the graphics slider on “mobile” and left it at that. There’s literally no dynamic lighting whatsoever - the characters have a 90s blob shadow

TF2 had a better aesthetic than this

Fluffy

Master retard
Nebulae
Didn't know graphics were important for a game, I mean if that was the case then why is everyone still playing GMOD :^)

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
Don’t even get me started on those cs 1.6 death animations LOL

It looks like they just put the graphics slider on “mobile” and left it at that. There’s literally no dynamic lighting whatsoever - the characters have a 90s blob shadow

TF2 had a better aesthetic than this

they said they wanted the game to look as simple as possible to avoid characters being able to blend in with the background and have shit happen like in csgo where your playermodel gets near invisible on the right wall

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
they said they wanted the game to look as simple as possible to avoid characters being able to blend in with the background and have shit happen like in csgo where your playermodel gets near invisible on the right wall
nothing says riot games like making a game for pepegas and brainlets

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
Didn't know graphics were important for a game, I mean if that was the case then why is everyone still playing GMOD :^)
You can have an expectation of visual fidelity from a game company of massive scope - why not have a good looking game as another pull factor? If all I was looking for was gameplay then there’s no point switching away from csgo
That makes sense, but you can still maintain a good looking visual style without losing visibility. The things I pointed out are minor things that don’t affect gameplay but would give just that little nudge towards people on the fence about this game if changed

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Seems to be fun but tbh the gameplay is nothing like CS's

It's not similar to low ranks or to high ranks, it's even more similar to Overwatch than CS

I don't like the artstyle tho, maybe it's cause it's a beta

No hate to Riot tho, happy they decided to explore new genres (and actually be Riot Games and not Riot Game).

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
I think they should bring it out on the Epic game store because that would be good for gaming.

fetchimage

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
That makes sense, but you can still maintain a good looking visual style without losing visibility. The things I pointed out are minor things that don’t affect gameplay but would give just that little nudge towards people on the fence about this game if changed

well, after seeing a gameplay video they also have a very slight, red outline on enemy players. So they went with simple looking maps AND outlines to be 100% sure visiblity doesn't get impaired. But to be fair, they should've gone for a bit better graphics but keep the outline on enemies. Overwatch has done the same while maintaining beautiful maps and graphics to this date

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
Seems to be fun but tbh the gameplay is nothing like CS's

It's not similar to low ranks or to high ranks, it's even more similar to Overwatch than CS

I don't like the artstyle tho, maybe it's cause it's a beta

No hate to Riot tho, happy they decided to explore new genres (and actually be Riot Games and not Riot Game).
I’d say the opposite, overwatch’s gameplay is very fast paced and chaotic with snappy movement and bigger variety of abilities. This seems more in line with cs with its slower and more deliberate movement, and most abilities seeming to be a fancy grenade (with a couple exceptions of course)
I think they should bring it out on the Epic game store because that would be good for gaming.

fetchimage
cringe