valve to shutdown csgo gambling sites

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
a) valve makes an exception for CSGOlounge/fanobet since they're actually big websites and part of the only few that are legit
I doubt they'll get rid of the ones no one knows about instead of the ones everyone knows of

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
All these sites - jackpot etc except for sites where you bet on team matches are always rigged to be in favor of the owner of the site. It's a proven fact.

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
All these sites - jackpot etc except for sites where you bet on team matches are always rigged to be in favor of the owner of the site. It's a proven fact.
remember when you won like 200 of skins from betting then lost it all in a blink of an eye

rocky

bonk gang
Nebulae
I think it's a good idea, kids getting hooked on gambling at a young age (some even at 11-12) is fucking awful.

I, myself have been a victim of gambling problems relating to CSGO. I've made about $5000 in CSGO skins over the past 5 months yet lost it all on one very shitty yet addictive website CSGOLotto. It's great to win loads of csgo skins and all that, but losing it all sucks and then the addiction kicks in. I'm actually glad I never invested my own money into this gambling phase - instead people gave me skins to bet with on my stream which ultimately led me up to a $5000 inventory overall before I lost it all.

Rip Karambit Doppler, M9 Marble Fade, Bayonet Tiger Tooth, about 10 Asiimovs, 8 Vulcans and all this other shit which added up to 5k.

don't gamble kids.
i'm glad valve have banned it
fuck gambling

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Not all of it
There's one thing with valve and one thing with those sites
Yeah because it's owned by Syndicate and Tmartn, they were betting on their own website trying to advertise it on Utube.

EDIT: Also the bots are shit and eat items like a fat guy at mcdonalds
that drama is the one i meant, the youtube drama with scarce and shit

Duke of Wellington

32nd Wheelie Bin Regiment
Nebulae
the owners of csgolotto are swimming in money like donkey kong is swimming in bananas bro
2d2.png

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
I, myself have been a victim of gambling problems relating to CSGO. I've made about $5000 in CSGO skins over the past 5 months yet lost it all on one very shitty yet addictive website CSGOLotto which I just found out about, and I'm totally not related to it so let's get started and do our betting challenge in this video!
FTFY, mr. Tmartn.

casool

Quark
Nebulae
Worst thing is that the site was owned by big youtubers.

They did a buncha videos on lotteries that they "Won" but they actually just altered it so they'd win big every time.

They were earning thousands of dollars worth of CSGO items and thousands of dollars upfront.

Well "allegedly", I dunno if there's any actual proof of them doing it, then again I only did watch h3h3's coverage.

Still shady as hell. Glad I sold all my goods a long time ago.

Silly Pillow

Electron
Nebulae
Well "allegedly", I dunno if there's any actual proof of them doing it, then again I only did watch h3h3's coverage.

Still shady as hell. Glad I sold all my goods a long time ago.
there's proof all over the place and one of them has admitted to it several times before removing the video and making a new one and then repeating what I just said.

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
Worst thing is that the site was owned by big youtubers.

They did a buncha videos on lotteries that they "Won" but they actually just altered it so they'd win big every time.

They were earning thousands of dollars worth of CSGO items and thousands of dollars upfront.

Hey, bro. Let me tell you about this website I just found.

Tbf here. Valve is likely going to be fine, it was already against their TOS . Unless they arrange for an out of court settlement I doubt there is a happy ending for the people trying to sue valve involved.

Edit: While I doubt that Tmartn guy and the other dude with the stupid hair will end up going to prison, I hope the FTC fines cause them to have to sell their homes, though. That shit was fucking ridiculous.

Last edited:
B

Bossoff Mayass

Hey, bro. Let me tell you about this website I just found.

Tbf here. Valve is likely going to be fine, it was already against their TOS . Unless they arrange for an out of court settlement I doubt there is a happy ending for the people trying to sue valve involved.

Edit: While I doubt that Tmartn guy and the other dude with the stupid hair will end up going to prison, I hope the FTC fines cause them to have to sell their homes, though. That shit was fucking ridiculous.

the csgolotto scam was probably one of the worst, it was straight up fraud