Nebulae
@cns again
UXVcB0b.png

Reactions: List

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
RjHOpyb.png

Apparently this guy from the trailer is called Dale, and he's a vampire removed from usual vampire shenanigans, preferring to stay cooped up in his apartment and chilling.
So one of the first characters you meet is literally a vampire NEET

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
RjHOpyb.png

Apparently this guy from the trailer is called Dale, and he's a vampire removed from usual vampire shenanigans, preferring to stay cooped up in his apartment and chilling.
So one of the first characters you meet is literally a vampire NEET
Based

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I'm p.sure they've said you start as a thinblood, which is neat.

I wonder if you'll be pressed into a clan or can stay as a thinblood.
I hope it lets you choose to stay independent the whole game with massive debuffs but some cool payoffs at the end.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
I'm p.sure they've said you start as a thinblood, which is neat.

I wonder if you'll be pressed into a clan or can stay as a thinblood.
not really sure, but apparently you have to choose a clan or else you'll be way too weak to actually live the game's events, don't quite remember where this was mentioned

There's also been some speculation about what clans will make the cut, with some Paradox guy saying punching (Brujah) and wizards (Tremere) are covered

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
not really sure, but apparently you have to choose a clan or else you'll be way too weak to actually live the game's event, don't quite remember where this was mentioned

There's also been some speculation about what clans will make the cut, with some Paradox guy saying punching (Brujah) and wizards (Tremere) are covered
Yooo Tremere would be dope.

I'd love to see some more Gangrel stuff this time too. Like actually becoming a wolf.

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
i have never actually heard of bloodlines one, could somebody explain what the game is about?
Adaptation of the pen and paper rpg, Vampire: The Masquerade, where vampires are split up between 13 clans of abilities and curses and whatnot, there's a vampire government pulling strings controlling humans called the Camarilla, and the titular masquerade is the state of being where vampires hide their society lest they be destroyed by humans with napalm

that's a massive oversimplification and there's so much shit going on you can't explain it in a single paragraph

Essence

Proton
Nebulae
i have never actually heard of bloodlines one, could somebody explain what the game is about?

Illegally Embraced (the act of turning a mortal into a vampire) by your Sire (the one who turned you into a vampire), you are brought on trial before the Camarilla - A worldwide vampire government and organization that enforces a policy known as the Masquerade: Which protects vampires from the mundane world and other aspects of the World of Darkness (Werewolves, Wraiths, Hunters, etc.) by posing as humans. After the execution of your sire, the Prince of Los Angeles, Sebastian LaCroix decides instead to spare you and press you into service amongst the Camarilla as they wage war with the Sabbat - an opposing vampire organization that disregards the Masquerade and wishes to cause mayhem, believing that it'll prepare them for the end of the world (or as Vampires call it, Gehenna) - and hold a tense cold war with the Anarchs: A vampire collective that seeks absolute freedom from the yoke of the, as they say, oppressive Camarilla and the Elders, yet still maintain the Masquerade.

A small summary and intro to the game of Bloodlines. You should definitely play it! It's dated, sure, but its world building - characters - and writing are absolutely supurb and portrays the World of Darkness rather well.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
People want a new Bloodlines game

But wheres the Changeling game???

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae

relevant info-we won't wait too long to find out what 5 clans make the first cut, they said every week for the next 5 weeks a new clan will be revealed

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

relevant info-we won't wait too long to find out what 5 clans make the first cut, they said every week for the next 5 weeks a new clan will be revealed

Gangrel Gangrel Gangrel Gangrel

Toreador (Or Ventrue) and Nosferatu are both basically confirmed via the announcement trailer lmao

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
Gangrel Gangrel Gangrel Gangrel

Toreador (Or Ventrue) and Nosferatu are both basically confirmed via the announcement trailer lmao
I really doubt Gangrel. Very similar to Brujah in a video game format. Maybe they'll be added when they're more contextually appropriate, an expansion with werewolves or something

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I really doubt Gangrel. Very similar to Brujah in a video game format. Maybe they'll be added when they're more contextually appropriate, an expansion with werewolves or something
The fact I know you aren't wrong saddens me deeply.