Serious Vent Thread

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
im sure buying HRT on the black market won't go badly for me at all, my adventures with MDMA have shown im very good at dosing safely (no im not)

and, yeah, black market, i know of a few legally-grey chemists
You brick,

Thats not at all what im saying. There are plenty of countries in the world that will accept who you are and get you the materials you need to be successful and accepting of who you are. You will never find and easy route, right now youre on a flooded path but you will eventually find a way to cross it. Just know it in yourself and follow through. I dont give a shit about your dosing experiences, its not that hard to follow a fucking label or the advice of a medical professional.

Youll see it through, and youll eventually reach it.

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
You brick,

Thats not at all what im saying. There are plenty of countries in the world that will accept who you are and get you the materials you need to be successful and accepting of who you are. You will never find and easy route, right now youre on a flooded path but you will eventually find a way to cross it. Just know it in yourself and follow through. I dont give a shit about your dosing experiences, its not that hard to follow a fucking label or the advice of a medical professional.

Youll see it through, and youll eventually reach it.
i totally have the money to move to another country, become a citizen, and then get the treatments i need
and yeah id have to move there permanently, HRT is a recurring thing for the rest of your life

Deleted member 3713

Nebulae
i totally have the money to move to another country, become a citizen, and then get the treatments i need
and yeah id have to move there permanently, HRT is a recurring thing for the rest of your life
I dont think its all that hard to get a honorable profession, save up, and eventually have the means of success. Ill never know the struggles of not having the ability to do things financially and i feel bad that im that disconnected in a way, but if you really have confidence in what you want, youll find ways.

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
I dont think its all that hard to get a honorable profession, save up, and eventually have the means of success. Ill never know the struggles of not having the ability to do things financially and i feel bad that im that disconnected in a way, but if you really have confidence in what you want, youll find ways.
probably gonna be hard to get a decent job when im too depressed to take care of my own body
nice humblebrag, btw

Deleted member 3713

Nebulae
probably gonna be hard to get a decent job when im too depressed to take care of my own body
nice humblebrag, btw
i was literally saying take my opinion with a grain a salt essentially, sorry you saw it as such.

Well, you better find it out, i dont know you but if you give up ill severely disappointed.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
yeah ill have a lot of choice when some tory fucknut runs up behind me and bricks me in the base of my skull
lots of choice when i die of a traumatic brain injury for not being how they want
Why the fuck would someone brick you in the skull? My man, you need optimism, because your environment isn‘t gonna get any better by you being this self-destructive.

Reactions: List

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
because im a filthy tranny or whatever
If you enjoy what you are, in this case a 'tranny', then don‘t let anyone else make you feel like you aren‘t a human and shouldn‘t enjoy it. I doubt anyone’s gonna fucking brick you in the head over it, if the place you live at makes you feel like you‘re in danger, you should probably move somewhere else.

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
If you enjoy what you are, in this case a 'tranny', then don‘t let anyone else make you feel like you aren‘t a human and shouldn‘t enjoy it. I doubt anyone’s gonna fucking brick you in the head over it, if the place you live at makes you feel like you‘re in danger, you should probably move somewhere else.
there is nowhere else

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
there is nowhere else
I highly doubt that the entirety of the UK wants you dead; if you really think that, there‘s a 100% that you are overreacting.

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
I highly doubt that the entirety of the UK wants you dead; if you really think that, there‘s a 100% that you are overreacting.
not the entirety, obviously, but a significant enough amount for me to be worried

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I need to see my friends again before I go insane
I fucking despise how my country's handled the quarantine situation, already a terrible event by itself.
Apparently the end of all this is near now?

D

Deleted member 118

I need to see my friends again before I go insane
I fucking despise how my country's handled the quarantine situation, already a terrible event by itself.
Apparently the end of all this is near now?
With all the protests there's going to be a massive second wave. Just keep that in mind

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
With all the protests there's going to be a massive second wave. Just keep that in mind
We don't even have protests atm, we're just idiots.
When the virus broke out, Spain allowed a million(s?) to group up in Madrid in protest despite it being a genuine health emergency
we always find a way to fuck it up

D

Deleted member 118

We don't even have protests atm, we're just idiots.
When the virus broke out, Spain allowed a million(s?) to group up in Madrid in protest despite it being a genuine health emergency
we always find a way to fuck it up
Leaders just get bored in their country-management playthrough and fuck up to make it interesting for themselves