Serious Vent Thread

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
every single day for the past 6 months i have woken up with a dry, bad tasting mouth

ive changed my diet, ive drank water before bed, ive drank water in the morning, ive changed my sleep pattern round all sorts of combos, nothing works

i now keep my toothbrush by my bed so i can immediately wash the taste of sleep out of my mouth, and then it's gone for the rest of the day
your not alone brother.

It sucks.

Nebulae
Girls don't always like the nice guy. Sometimes they quite literally have a preference for people who treat them like shit, and they don't even know why either. Bitches be complicated and far from fucking logical, sooner you realize and accept it, less chances you'll have of being an incel

yeah, you make a valid point honestly I’m young but learning this at a young age will make me more mature and wiser later on in life at the moment, I’m making more friends than I use to when I hanged out with her.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I had a friend she's been my friend for 3+ years, she had difficulties with her previous boyfriend with him cheating on her and sending a dick pic to other girls(He got charges with that thankfully) so she broke up with him, 1 month later she started to like me and since we where really good friends and I know everything about her I felt the same way so we started to date, the family got to know her and we've dated for a good 2-3 weeks (yeah I know that was quick) and well you know I'm Australian got down with her, first time and it was her first time I think, her ex was very perverted so he probably other forced her or peered pressured her(she's very easy to pressure so I make sure she isn't doing anything stupid, well was) and about 3 days after that she started to chat to some 17-year-old guy from year 12 and she only 15 big year difference and NGL he's hella ugly (i would send a photo but that wrong) he has orange hair very short bold spot I think two but he's hair is receeding back i tell you and she started to talk with him than she broke up with me right after the whole sex thing and to me that was personal and I only wanted to do that with someone I trusted but i guess i got played and back stabbed after everything i've done for her gave her a home to sleep when her mum's boyfriend was abussive and bought her things her ex boyfriend didn't, like jewelry gave her money etc. and she backstabbs me with a guy thats a dick cause he teased me in year 7 and bullied a boy that was starting to play soccer calling him trash and even nugged him over and said oh sorry( for all the australians that want to know where I am look up cambelltown NSW I know shit area full of junkies and shit) soo long story short had a friend gave her basically a second home/life with a family, dated her after her boyfriend cheated on her had fun time with her cause she felt like it not me and she cheated on me with a guy that's almost 18 and is very ugly and im not just saying that cause im jealous he really is and i've been very very sad ever since february and still am can't even look at her atm and even when she with her New boyfriend the dick.

this was nice, I'm shivering when I'm not cold and throbbing pains in my stomach and chest soo I hope this was a nice story for you guys

:ok:

nah it sounds shit my dude but you'll move past it, you're still young you'll meet someone else

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1392

Feeling like shit today after hearing my project has an important part of it poorly written. Me and my best friend (and colleague) got our module as negative and I dunno now. Feeling like shit mostly because of guilt since I know he has difficulties in excelling in school, thanks to his concentration problem too. Tearing up a bit as I write this :\

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
some of you will be glad to hear that the only thing stopping me right this second is the fact itd hurt other people (i.e my family)

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
whats wrong
there is a significant part of the world that would rather see me dead than comfortable in my own body
few of them are likely reading this post rn and having a good chuckle about it
i was born wrong so i must go essentially

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
there is a significant part of the world that would rather see me dead than comfortable in my own body
few of them are likely reading this post rn and having a good chuckle about it
i was born wrong so i must go essentially
You stay who you are, if you truly think its the right thing to do, you do it and you stay true to yourself.

The entire world will never agree 100% with your decision, hell i still get stopped at airports for something thats out of my control, but dont let that affect how you choose to enjoy your life.Take pride in who you are. Stay safe about it all and live it.

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
You stay who you are, if you truly think its the right thing to do, you do it and you stay true to yourself.

The entire world will never agree 100% with your decision, hell i still get stopped at airports for something thats out of my control, but dont let that affect how you choose to enjoy your life.Take pride in who you are. Stay safe about it all and live it.
its not just that
im stuck like this
i can make it look different but im still in this fucking meat prison
even if we get the technology to upload consciousnesses, i can't, because that'd be a copy of me, not me
its a fucking sick joke

and god we can just forget about relationships altogether
im already an abrasive, average-looking-at-best dickhead, adding this to that dumpster fire isnt helping much

Deleted member 3713

Nebulae
its not just that
im stuck like this
i can make it look different but im still in this fucking meat prison
even if we get the technology to upload consciousnesses, i can't, because that'd be a copy of me, not me
its a fucking sick joke

and god we can just forget about relationships altogether
im already an abrasive, average-looking-at-best dickhead, adding this to that dumpster fire isnt helping much
Dude if i some how could get girls when i was 15-17 theres no way in hell that you wont be able to get someone to ride it out with you. You are who you are and you cant change it. Theres no need to, you dont change who you are at heart and you fucking stay with it.

Since you bring up relationships, relationships arent to be maintained or pursued, they naturally happen. You just wait, and if you feel it to be correct, you let it happen. You should be everything with that person and everything without them, you have no right to bring your self loathing into someone elses life, you love yourself before others.

Take care of yourself first and come to terms and acceptance of who you are before the company of significant others. Think of it like a puzzle, everyone is different in a thousand different ways and everyone has their own, personalized, unique puzzle like no one elses. When you find that someone who you think fits into that puzzle, that will be the last piece, bit think of it like a middle piece, you dont NEED that piece, its just nice to have to make the whole picture fit, but that doesnt mean it will fall apart. Dont change yourself to fit into someone elses personal puzzle and dont accept a piece that clearly doesnt fucking fit.

Grow a pair (Metaphorically) and stand up for yourself, get a spine and accept who you are at heart and perfect who you are.

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
pretty scuffed that im this young and i already dont want to live
the world is that horrible of a place
i am fucking never having kids nobody deserves the genuine agony that is being alive

Deleted member 3713

Nebulae
pretty scuffed that im this young and i already dont want to live
the world is that horrible of a place
i am fucking never having kids nobody deserves the genuine agony that is being alive
I should smack the ever living shit out of you for even thinking that.

No one person is the same as the next, you are who you are and you fucking own it. You morph it into something beautiful and delightful, you become that person you want to be, by any means you see fit so long as it doesn't hurt others. The world is a beautiful place when you truly analyze it, there are the most fucked up things, and the most beautiful things in the world, you just need to choose what category you want to be apart of.

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
I should smack the ever living shit out of you for even thinking that.

No one person is the same as the next, you are who you are and you fucking own it. You morph it into something beautiful and delightful, you become that person you want to be, by any means you see fit so long as it doesn't hurt others. The world is a beautiful place when you truly analyze it, there are the most fucked up things, and the most beautiful things in the world, you just need to choose what category you want to be apart of.
yeah ill have a lot of choice when some tory fucknut runs up behind me and bricks me in the base of my skull
lots of choice when i die of a traumatic brain injury for not being how they want

Deleted member 3713

Nebulae
yeah ill have a lot of choice when some tory fucknut runs up behind me and bricks me in the base of my skull
lots of choice when i die of a traumatic brain injury for not being how they want
You're incredibly self destructive and its fucking pathetic, get up on your fucking feet and stand up for yourself. Get a fucking spine, take pride in who you are. I may not even agree with your life choices, but i, like many others, will always respect and hope you find acceptance of yourself. Otherwise you will have wasted your life and given up on the people who care about you, whether that be small or grand. You dont give up ,you have the ability to make your life beautiful and content.

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
You're incredibly self destructive and its fucking pathetic, get up on your fucking feet and stand up for yourself. Get a fucking spine, take pride in who you are. I may not even agree with your life choices, but i, like many others, will always respect and hope you find acceptance of yourself. Otherwise you will have wasted your life and given up on the people who care about you, whether that be small or grand. You dont give up ,you have the ability to make your life beautiful and content.
i have that ability, and they're trying to take it away from me
and they're winning

Deleted member 3713

Nebulae
i have that ability, and they're trying to take it away from me
and they're winning
And what do you do when you come to a dead end, you back up and find another route. Are you going to be the poor sap who stops and says "well this is as far as im going to go."

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
And what do you do when you come to a dead end, you back up and find another route. Are you going to be the poor sap who stops and says "well this is as far as im going to go."
im sure buying HRT on the black market won't go badly for me at all, my adventures with MDMA have shown im very good at dosing safely (no im not)

and, yeah, black market, i know of a few legally-grey chemists