Serious Vent Thread

D

Deleted member 22

i think the only way to properly enjoy meat is to order it rare, my favorite breakfast meal is a plate of rare 8oz strip steak and eggs. whenever i tell people they get repulsed. fuck you im eating it the right way you fucking weirdos i dont want to taste burnt meat let me enjoy its flavor.

D

Deleted member 4425

i think the only way to properly enjoy meat is to order it rare, my favorite breakfast meal is a plate of rare 8oz strip steak and eggs. whenever i tell people they get repulsed. fuck you im eating it the right way you fucking weirdos i dont want to taste burnt meat let me enjoy its flavor.
Please tell me this is a copypasta

D

Deleted member 22

I’m going to kill all of your characters, good luck appealing
>he's assblasted about eating meat the correct way-rare
Girls.jpg

D

Deleted member 22

Eating your meat rare is for spergs that need to give themselves gut worms so they can brag to their friends how ‘manly’ they are to fill the void in their lives

A true patrician eats his meat medium rare
Eating meat rare giving you gut worms is a myth cope harder

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I don’t like the eggs in Haribo star mix I think they’re dumb and stupid

I think haribos are disgusting
you're both wrong

eggs are some of the best of haribos outside of the frogs
actual grug

Reactions: List

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
really fucking tired of people who go around being inflammatory retards then acting like it was all just bait after people call them out for it

no, you’re not a master baiter, you’re just an annoying friendless fuck and you wouldn’t be missed by anyone except your fellow brainless idiots
if youre gonna say this at least @ me

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae

I can only eat meat if it's burnt :s I hate chewy texture...

Can we still be friends ;-;

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
how the fuck do i date a girl for 4 months for her to suddenly realize she's a lesbian and in love with a girl?

i want to fucking buck myself

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
sometimes reading the threads on this forum makes me genuinely wonder why i bother trying to actually rp when i know 90% of the server are just movement members who only grind for scripts

fuck you and fuck your scripts if youre not going to actually roleplay get the fuck out

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
sometimes reading the threads on this forum makes me genuinely wonder why i bother trying to actually rp when i know 90% of the server are just movement members who only grind for scripts

fuck you and fuck your scripts if youre not going to actually roleplay get the fuck out
Go to bed it’s late