Serious Vent Thread

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
a collection of thoughts that won't leave me alone

• our planet is fucked
  • it's entirely our fault our planet is fucked
  • our species will probably wipe itself out not through war but through a slow and drawn out process of rendering our world an uninhabitable ball of plastic and industrial runoff
  • men and women dying not in defense of their country but because some tumor in a suit decided to invade another is inherently wrong
  • the more power someone has to help people altruistically the less likely they are to actually do it
  • i probably won't live to see 30
  • the human body fucking sucks and the theory of intelligent design is almost objectively oxymoronic as a result
  • in two years half the people on this site will have forgotten the other half
  • i'm a miserable bastard
  • i know i'm a miserable bastard
  • we should explore the idea of incorporating the themes and concepts of the beta/rtb into our narrative especially since they're becoming increasingly parallel to the hellscape our world is turning into today
  • i hate teeth
  • i hate myself for being born post-9/11
  • the more self aware you are of your own consciousness and thoughts the more likely you are to develop a dissociative disorder or display similar symptoms therein
  • i really really really hate teeth
  • it's really easy to get stuck in the hellish mental state of not knowing which of your relationships with people are 'real' and which ones are just ephemeral and ultimately only the result of someone seeing you as a passing curiosity when you spend all your time fucking said relationships up and jumping feet-first into new relationships or romantic/sexual pursuits as a coping mechanism thus perpetuating the self-destructive cycle even though you should and ostensibly do know better
  • the metal gear solid franchise should count as high cinema
  • i crave companionship but at the same time i want nothing more than to be left to myself and not have to worry about fixing someone else's problems and trying to keep everyone happy

and now that i've gotten my 'the depressing asshole that should keep his thoughts to himself' pin it's time to return to bottling shit up for the rest of forever

peace out

Last edited:

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
a collection of thoughts that won't leave me alone

• our planet is fucked
  • it's entirely our fault our planet is fucked
  • our species will probably wipe itself out not through war but through a slow and drawn out process of rendering our world an uninhabitable ball of plastic and industrial runoff
  • men and women dying not in defense of their country but because some tumor in a suit decided to invade another is inherently wrong
  • the more power someone has to help people altruistically the less likely they are to actually do it
  • the human body fucking sucks and the theory of intelligent design is almost objectively oxymoronic as a result
  • in two years half the people on this site will have forgotten the other half
  • i'm a miserable bastard
  • i know i'm a miserable bastard
  • we should explore the idea of incorporating the themes and concepts of the beta/rtb into our narrative especially since they're becoming increasingly parallel to the hellscape our world is turning into today
  • i hate teeth
  • i hate myself for being born post-9/11
  • the more self aware you are of your own consciousness and thoughts the more likely you are to develop a dissociative disorder or display similar symptoms therein
  • i really really really hate teeth
  • it's really easy to get stuck in the hellish mental state of not knowing which of your relationships with people are 'real' and which ones are just ephemeral and ultimately only the result of someone seeing you as a passing curiosity when you spend all your time fucking said relationships up and jumping feet-first into new relationships or romantic/sexual pursuits as a coping mechanism thus perpetuating the self-destructive cycle even though you should and ostensibly do know better
  • the metal gear solid franchise should count as high cinema
  • i crave companionship but at the same time i want nothing more than to be left to myself and not have to worry about fixing someone else's problems and trying to keep everyone happy

and now that i've gotten my 'the depressing asshole that should keep his thoughts to himself' pin it's time to return to bottling shit up for the rest of forever

peace out

I know how you feel. I share a lot of those nagging thoughts, but we're in this together man.

D

Deleted member 5162

Is it just me, but most of the Americans in various online games seem to be ALWAYS racist and toxic? Recently, I've been to TF2 MvM, and I was put into LA server for whatever reason, with 300 ping, and then there's this one dude who starts crying about a player picking Spy for the game, instead of Soldier, so he keeps re-joining the server, preventing us from playing until he just leaves the server, then another one too.
Then two people join, and they start to literally SCREAM into the microphone, calling the Spy player with various calls and dropping hard n-word bombs on him, and being absolutely toxic. Their counter-point? "I am not toxic lmao, I wanna make sure this fucking game dies with all of you, you fucking (HARD N-WORD) gay lovers, fuck you all, cockwads"

https://steamcommunity.com/id/TsunkieTheSkunkie/
https://steamcommunity.com/id/billgaither/

If you see these guys in TF2 MvM, disconnect or you will be kicked in the last wave if you "don't meet their standards and MvM philosophy". If you folks do play TF2 even. Swedish and other non-American servers seem to be relatively calm and friendly.

Reactions: List

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
Is it just me, but most of the Americans in various online games seem to be ALWAYS racist and toxic? Recently, I've been to TF2 MvM, and I was put into LA server for whatever reason, with 300 ping, and then there's this one dude who starts crying about a player picking Spy for the game, instead of Soldier, so he keeps re-joining the server, preventing us from playing until he just leaves the server, then another one too.
Then two people join, and they start to literally SCREAM into the microphone, calling the Spy player with various calls and dropping hard n-word bombs on him, and being absolutely toxic. Their counter-point? "I am not toxic lmao, I wanna make sure this fucking game dies with all of you, you fucking (HARD N-WORD) gay lovers, fuck you all, cockwads"

https://steamcommunity.com/id/TsunkieTheSkunkie/
https://steamcommunity.com/id/billgaither/

If you see these guys in TF2 MvM, disconnect or you will be kicked in the last wave if you "don't meet their standards and MvM philosophy". If you folks do play TF2 even. Swedish and other non-American servers seem to be relatively calm and friendly.
yeah no our entire country just fucking sucks and the people in it are horrible

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
really fucking tired of people who go around being inflammatory retards then acting like it was all just bait after people call them out for it

no, you’re not a master baiter, you’re just an annoying friendless fuck and you wouldn’t be missed by anyone except your fellow brainless idiots

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
really fucking tired of people who go around being inflammatory retards then acting like it was all just bait after people call them out for it

no, you’re not a master baiter, you’re just an annoying friendless fuck and you wouldn’t be missed by anyone except your fellow brainless idiots

"haha fuck you"

"no fuck you"

"AHA, YOU FELL FOR MY RUSE, MY MACHINATIONS LAY UNDETECTED FOR YEARS, FOR I AM A MASTER OF DECEPTION-"

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Imagine having taxes.

Fuckin losers
[doublepost=1590246031][/doublepost]

It's starting to die down in some parts of the world, asia looks like one of them.

Not really, after a month of 2 figure numbers, we got 172 new cases thanks to the stupid fucking useless nationalist government loving to pile up immigrants in depot detention centres carelessly because immigrant bad.

Guess i won't be going back at all and be confined to this misery shit.

Last edited:

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae

Also, that's called "Schrödinger's douchebag"

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
watch out for the botulism.

is this based on statistics or some kind of basis?

Its just so damn demotivating.

I just feel so demotivated that I just dont want to do anything. And honestly, all I do now is just eat, sleep, shit, study and play. No more productive stuff like music or gym or exercise and I'm just going back more and more into my shell as I lose the drive to be socially active with friends and all. I begin to neglect my health, tidiness and cleanliness which is something I know I should keep doing but I just feel so demotivated to do anything really at times.
You got any exercise tools, a hobby that you can do inside, etc?

Best thing you can do to keep yourself sane is to keep busy. Work out, keep a routine (but mix it up a bit), cook. Maybe grab a youtube tutorial and cook something you wouldn't have done, explore things you wouldn't have normally done. Take care to clean up after yourself. Best way to keep your perspective in check.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

44e89b96f7.jpg

It's going to get better bros, I promise​

tera

Atom
Nebulae
watch out for the botulism.

is this based on statistics or some kind of basis?

You got any exercise tools, a hobby that you can do inside, etc?

Best thing you can do to keep yourself sane is to keep busy. Work out, keep a routine (but mix it up a bit), cook. Maybe grab a youtube tutorial and cook something you wouldn't have done, explore things you wouldn't have normally done. Take care to clean up after yourself. Best way to keep your perspective in check.

i do but ive been just so damn demotivated really because of a lot things. i know i should just suck it up and face it but i cant bring myself to do it. the most i guess i get busy is during studies.

thx for giving your input tho, ill keep trying/

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
We're going back to school on the 2nd of June

We get a whole 12 DAYS of in-person lessons

tbh at this point I'd rather it stays closed until after the summer break

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
We're going back to school on the 2nd of June

We get a whole 12 DAYS of in-person lessons

tbh at this point I'd rather it stays closed until after the summer break
You get to go back to education?

All I get is my drivers license and that's it

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
most of the Americans in various online games seem to be ALWAYS racist and toxic

It might just be observation bias tbh, not that I don't doubt what you experience. I think that's more so just "gamer culture".

Hiros

Who ?
Nebulae
I hate few things.

• People who are fake
  • People who act like smartasses without knowing shit
  • People who judge 'Book by its cover'
  • People who are spergs just because they want to fit into the community
  • Bullies
  • Circlejerks