Serious Vent Thread

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
News just came in about the investigation of the old 1986 murder of PM Olof Palme. They're dissolving the investigation after arriving at inconclusive dead ends about a certain suspect that cannot be discounted from the investigation yet cannot be investigated at the same time, due to him being long since dead.

No murder weapon, no conclusive suspect, no motive, just a last fizzle of a 36 year old national wound that it now seems we'll never get a proper final conclusion on. There's all kinds of blame to go around, but at the end of the day it's just frustrating and sad that this is what we'll ultimately get.

Reactions: List

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
marijuana is the only thing that can keep my anxiety at bay :/
I don't touch the stuff, personally. Not one for drug nor drink. But lately I've become painfully aware of why people can become reliant on pot or painkillers to get out of bed every day.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
The thought of growing older and eventually dying is horrifying.
It's a common thing to have, hell, even I get a sudden jolt each couple of weeks when my brain sends a reminder that eventually, I'm going to die.

Could be in the next five minutes when a semi crashes into me, could be eighty years from now. Who knows?

Last edited:

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Fucking Parcelforce man.

Never had any issues with them before but of course the one time I pay a lot of aftermarket for a limited edition polystone statue they decide to fuck me about by letting me watch the little man in his van drive all over my fun little town before 6pm hits and the live tracker goes off because he's presumably done for the day and has to take everything back to the depot.

Of course he's not updated the regular tracker either because presumably they're all going to be left in the van overnight until tomorrow but of course because this is Parcelforce they could vanish into the ether or get stolen and I'll never know so now I'm worried about it.

It sounds stupid but like I spent a lot of my birthday money on this and just gah.

Only saving grace is he didn't mark it as "tried for delivery" or some bullshit.

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
By the way, just a word of advice to anyone here who is or intends to be in a relationship: if you're going to break up with someone, two tips for you.

1. Don't do it over text.
  2. At least explain why.

I'm not really venting here (though I'm not particularly thrilled about feeling so compelled to post this, either) so much as I am offering some advice I can't really think of a better place for. Especially since I feel like this thread gets the most traffic regarding interpersonal relationships/struggles.

Anyway. Those two simple steps are the best way to avoid causing a lot of mess later on down the road - headaches saved all around.

And if you're on the receiving end of someone that doesn't follow those two steps, keep your chin up. They didn't care enough to spare you the thought of a proper separation so there's no sense caring enough to let them live rent-free in your head, stirring up all kinds of nasty.

Cheers, folks.
Fucking Parcelforce man.

Never had any issues with them before but of course the one time I pay a lot of aftermarket for a limited edition polystone statue they decide to fuck me about by letting me watch the little man in his van drive all over my fun little town before 6pm hits and the live tracker goes off because he's presumably done for the day and has to take everything back to the depot.

Of course he's not updated the regular tracker either because presumably they're all going to be left in the van overnight until tomorrow but of course because this is Parcelforce they could vanish into the ether or get stolen and I'll never know so now I'm worried about it.

It sounds stupid but like I spent a lot of my birthday money on this and just gah.

Only saving grace is he didn't mark it as "tried for delivery" or some bullshit.
Posted at 4:20.

nice

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
Another vent.

Fuck UPlay, piece of shit is as bad as people say, takes up all your storage space with shitty updates. I tried to do some modding on Medieval 2 and that didn't work, I give up and go play Rainbow Six, I find out UPlay doesn't work because of an 'unrecoverable error' and after trying everything, nothing works.

but hey, I get some modding experience and how to play with files better at least

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
the circumstances are important i guess
Absolutely. Glad you two were able to stay friends, or at least reconcile.

Not always an option, unfortunately, but yeah it definitely depends on what's going down on both ends.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
really haven’t felt myself this month at all
i’ve fallen behind in everything, again
i have barely any motivation to do anything at all
etc etc etc

i’m not gonna bitch about life here, no one wants to hear it
but fuck
25-B3-CC74-3820-439-B-B04-B-4-B9182-DA087-A.jpg

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
etc etc etc

but fuck
The most relatable post this thread will ever see.

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
etc etc etc

but fuck
"ill do better this month" and other hilarious jokes you tell yourself

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
The most relatable post this thread will ever see.
man i could write for fucking hours

i won’t because, again, no one gives a fuck and i’m incapable of speaking about shit without sounding like a dramatic bitch and also thinking ppl are judging or laughing

whatever

sorry if i’m schizo posting fellas it’s just that time
idk
sorry lol

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
The body corporate in my complex are a bunch of fucking cunts.

It seems like every other week these dipshits make another rule against dogs and it's pissing me the fuck off. First they enforced this 'by-law' against animals, which I then find out is entirely invalid because they actually had no right to impose a by-law like that so it was corrected by whoever's higher than them in the pyramid, so that's fair enough.

But ever since then they've been imposing more and more restrictions, the old cunts around here keep complaining about the stupidest shit and I swear to God I'm five seconds from marching down to the office right now and abusing the fuck out of them.

For the last long while (like, most of Anzac and Gypsy's lives) I've been taking them down the front of the complex to this big patch of grass, where I'd throw a stick/ball to them. We've just now received a letter in the mail (a general notice) saying that dogs are no longer allowed on that stretch of grass because it's 'common property'. You're also not allowed to leave any droppings in your own backyard because it's supposedly too much of a strong smell for the neighbours. The fucking funny thing is; a few doors down some Indian family has this garden which they constantly put cow shit in, yet they weren't even breached about it.

I'm sick of these cunt body corporate people just making up rules as they go along. Most of the people in this complex (every second house, easily) has an animal and they do fucking nothing to cater to us, only to the old morons who keep running their mouths at every single body corporate meeting because a dog barked once 10 kilometers away.

The only reason we haven't moved is because we'd have to rent and that isn't an option for us, otherwise I'd be out of here so damn quick.