Serious Vent Thread

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
The body corporate in my complex are a bunch of fucking cunts.

It seems like every other week these dipshits make another rule against dogs and it's pissing me the fuck off. First they enforced this 'by-law' against animals, which I then find out is entirely invalid because they actually had no right to impose a by-law like that so it was corrected by whoever's higher than them in the pyramid, so that's fair enough.

But ever since then they've been imposing more and more restrictions, the old cunts around here keep complaining about the stupidest shit and I swear to God I'm five seconds from marching down to the office right now and abusing the fuck out of them.

For the last long while (like, most of Anzac and Gypsy's lives) I've been taking them down the front of the complex to this big patch of grass, where I'd throw a stick/ball to them. We've just now received a letter in the mail (a general notice) saying that dogs are no longer allowed on that stretch of grass because it's 'common property'. You're also not allowed to leave any droppings in your own backyard because it's supposedly too much of a strong smell for the neighbours. The fucking funny thing is; a few doors down some Indian family has this garden which they constantly put cow shit in, yet they weren't even breached about it.

I'm sick of these cunt body corporate people just making up rules as they go along. Most of the people in this complex (every second house, easily) has an animal and they do fucking nothing to cater to us, only to the old morons who keep running their mouths at every single body corporate meeting because a dog barked once 10 kilometers away.

The only reason we haven't moved is because we'd have to rent and that isn't an option for us, otherwise I'd be out of here so damn quick.
Fuck people like that.

Anyone who makes a point of being a stingy asshole - especially where a dependent like an animal is involved - just to be a stingy asshole can go sodomize themselves with a railspike.

Reactions: List

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I'm probably going to be made fun of for this but honestly
I don't know why I go on the internet or do stuff that much anymore.
I don't even know why I came back to Nebulous, I just wanted something new to do as everything just bores me, I was in some hoi4 modding communities and after a week, I just lost all sense of appeal it had to me, same thing with a lot of communities or things I do.
Happened all the time IRL, its just something sort of just, stops kicking and I never see the appeal in my head anymore.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I don't even know why I came back to Nebulous, I just wanted something new to do as everything just bores me, I was in some hoi4 modding communities and after a week, I just lost all sense of appeal it had to me, same thing with a lot of communities or things I do.
Happened all the time IRL, its just something sort of just, stops kicking and I never see the appeal in my head anymore.

Imagine having fun with anything

couldn't be me lol

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

Keep switching and have fun

My days here are relatively counted because I will be leaving guilds/communities (at least from having to be there like you have to when you're staff or member of a guild) in mid 2021 or so because I may begin to take piano lessons.

I love games, but I want to explore new fields, learn new things, get new skills. I'm not going to learn piano because I want to be the best musician or be a pianist or director, but merely for my own enjoyment.

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
So today hasn’t been a very good one. This morning when I woke up and took my dog out to let her do her business, I noticed a spot of blood on her bed, and she threw up instead of trying to go. Which was weird but I chalked it down to her just experiencing her first heat, which we were expecting since she’s nine months now and that’s when they usually get it.

Although she continued to vomit, and wouldn’t eat or even drink anything. She wouldn’t even touch a treat. Spoke to her vet over the phone who said they’d like me to bring her in to the local animal hospital to ensure it isn’t a blockage. Which I’m going to do after I post this.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i am fucking despising this heat
summer in the uk is by far the worst season and i wish for it to end as soon as possible

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
summer in the uk is by far the worst season and i wish for it to end as soon as possible
go to sleep hot
wake up hot
had enough of this shit
BIFTgru.jpg

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

"it's so good weather now that it's summer!!!"

no it's not motherfucker

it's too hot

it's too bright

can't see shit can't do shit

you get fucking sunburn

fucking hate this shit dude

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
would you like some air conditioning?

houses in the UK dont come with air conditioning and they're made to keep heat in, not take it out

our family normally has a holiday in spain throughout most of the summer because their hotels actually have air con and are made to make sure you dont boil to death

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
houses in the UK dont come with air conditioning and they're made to keep heat in, not take it out

our family normally has a holiday in spain throughout most of the summer because their hotels actually have air con and are made to make sure you dont boil to death

window unit???

D

Deleted member 3818

The heat is nice man, nothing better than being able to sit out at night and have it still be warm.