Views on the resurgance of White Nationalisim

• Thread starter Deleted member 22
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 225

i dont get it how is white nationalism comingback?

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
> Nationalism

ahahahahahah

ITT: people from shitty countries that haven't done shit laugh at nationalism while people from decent+ countries that have done shit laugh people from shitty countries.
[doublepost=1470670429][/doublepost]
i dont get it how is white nationalism comingback?

not really white nationalism, but nationalism. Predominantly white countries are starting to taste the funny water.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 225

ITT: people from shitty countries that haven't done shit laugh at nationalism while people from decent+ countries that have done shit laugh people from shitty countries.
[doublepost=1470670429][/doublepost]

not really white nationalism, but nationalism. Predominantly white countries are starting to taste the funny water.
taste the funny water what? I really dont get what u guys are on about.

Nebulae
If you're saying the white people are making a comeback is "they are waking up to blm, rape-ugees, voting trump, etc"

Then you're quite late my good sir.

D

Deleted member 22

4-The-German-Student-Fights-for-the-Fuhrer-and-the-People.jpg

just send me back to 33

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
taste the funny water what? I really dont get what u guys are on about.

People are starting to think to themselves, "Wait a second, why are we buying into being losers and racists and bigots and privileged at birth due to the color of my skin? Wait, why are we accepting all these refugees when it may be a nice gesture, but overall I believe that the money would be better spent on our infrastructure and own people. Why are we sending money to African countries when all their governments do is buy weapons to keep control over their people? Why are we letting ourselves be treated like shit in our own country due to the status quo of what is politically correct?", I don't think it's necessarily white nationalism, but a mix of nationalism and conservatism. People are starting to see the 'for-profit victimization complex' that liberals use to get elected and abuse minority groups which is why you also see an increasing trend of asian and black conservatives, however, Hispanics tend to stay left-leaning.

All in all, I hope that major breakthroughs can happen and we can all live in a slightly better country for 4-8 years until it's back to the crapshoot.

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
if people from shitty countries do nothing, then why are a lot of our hard workers in our "decent" country (from hardworking construction workers to intelligent doctors) from said shitty countries?

just send me back to 33
fuck off you roleplay as a neo-nazi

D

Deleted member 225

if people from shitty countries do nothing, then why are a lot of our hard workers in our "decent" country (from hardworking construction workers to intelligent doctors) from said shitty countries?

mendel voting for Hilary

D

Deleted member 22

EDIT: After looking this video up, auto play kicked in, and "How to get a girlfriend in 3 easy steps" started to play. God is telling me something

D

Deleted member 22

god no

it just frustrates me that common sense isnt common anymore
Did one of the plantation workers steal your computer @Mendel I don't think that is something you would have ever said are you ok do you need help

Status
Not open for further replies.