War Thunder

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
Like who goes "THis is a good boat for naval combat"

F362713876DA7BC69AB45B47D0864A8C94E3989F

I mean to be fair those are the reserve boats. They're supposed to be kinda trash. Have you seen the German reserve boats?

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
Like who goes "THis is a good boat for naval combat"

F362713876DA7BC69AB45B47D0864A8C94E3989F

just a speedy boi

now seriously designing battleships, and other ships, takes a long time but seeing how these guys pump out tanks faster than actual improvements to the game they got no excuse

D

Deleted member 2994

I'm guessing they did early, smaller boats first as it was easier to make. I assume they'll be adding bigger, better boats soon enough.
they said they didnt have plans for battleships, carriers, heavy cruisers, etc.

quick question though
does ANYONE actually prefer small boats developed quickly over large boats and battleship/cruiser/destroyer/carrier combat? ive never spoken to anyone who does

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae

quick question though
does ANYONE actually prefer small boats developed quickly over large boats and battleship/cruiser/destroyer/carrier combat? ive never spoken to anyone who does

Don't get me wrong I'd love to have Cruisers/Battleships/Carriers, but Gaijins Gaijin.

D

Deleted member 1381

quick question though
they also said they would never do modern tanks or supersonic jets with the latter being reinforced time after time

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
ive never played boats due to the fact it looks like a shitty version of tank combat which is already infuriating enough for me as a yank player

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
ive never played boats due to the fact it looks like a shitty version of tank combat which is already infuriating enough for me as a yank player

When was the last time you played? Solid shot got a bit of a buff from what I've heard. I haven't played British tanks in a while myself, I'm currently on 3.3 Brits and 4.3 Germany when it comes to tanks, 4.3 for planes and around 5.7 for Brit planes so I'm not aware on the exact specifications. If you'd like to try tanks again tho I'd be down to squad with you.

D

Deleted member 6062

world of warships is a better alternative

D

Deleted member 332

>Diving

>Not space-firing and going in circles until a BF-109/FW-190 flies up to you and burns all its energy climbing so you can turnfight it.

Absolute Chad answer, exactly what I was looking for

I main brit planes and tanks with Germans as secondary, hmu if anybody wants to squad with a Churchill VII (THICCBOI), pz iv F2 (big gun boi), spitfire iib (turny boi), or bf 109 e4 (energy boi).

Username is LAtlas btw lads

Also I'd just like to laugh at everybody who shat on British tanks for being shite, they're fucking amazing at 4.7 now. The 17 pounder pen buff+ the ap buff makes it so goddamn good, I'm proud I chose to grind through the hell that was British ground forces
[doublepost=1551534293][/doublepost]
its called the spitfire because whenever you wep molten metal just starts pouring out of the engine

I swear to god if the early spitfires could run on wep without mec for longer than 30 seconds they'd be god tier unstoppable planes not even joking it makes me so anGRY

Reactions: List

sambo

biased shitlord
Nebulae
I think the small boat naval combat wouldn't be as shit if it was with modern missile cruisers etc.

D

Deleted member 1381

anyone wanting to fly some 190 a-5's in air rb hmu

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
Who in the actual fuck at Gaijin hq decided that the best thing to add as the naval tech tree should mainly just be fucking motor patrol boats no one cared about, rather than the destroyers, cruisers, submarine and battleships people actually want to play

Which nation was known for having a small navy during WW2 which ended up being turned into patrol craft mainly navy to protect their shipments.

Now, which country is Gaijin set up in?

Reactions: List