maga

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
airrb is fucking broken and trash

fuck air rb, played it once since they added brs and its trash

it was good once, but if you think its good now then you are objectively wrong

air rb is fine, what are u talking about

I mean I haven't played low to mid BR air rb for most of the nations in a while, i'll admit, but the only problems air RB has right now that I know of are the 163s and TU-4s for late tier, one of which is a fucking nightmare for jet bomber players, and the other is a """Russian death star""" despite being taken out easily by BNZ tactics

honestly I wish they never added armored. or naval. air has always been the core of war thunder and it's fucking retarded that it's gotten such a lack of attention recently barring a couple of props that are effectively copy and pastes

edit: unless you're talking about grinding, but that's a different subject

D

Deleted member 1381

air rb is fine, what are u talking about

I mean I haven't played low to mid BR air rb for most of the nations in a while, i'll admit, but the only problems air RB has right now that I know of are the 163s and TU-4s for late tier, one of which is a fucking nightmare for jet bomber players, and the other is a """Russian death star""" despite being taken out easily by BNZ tactics

honestly I wish they never added armored. or naval. air has always been the core of war thunder and it's fucking retarded that it's gotten such a lack of attention recently barring a couple of props that are effectively copy and pastes
he 100 d-1 ; )

maga

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
he 100 d-1 ; )

reading up a bit on it, yeah, this does seem like an overpowered aircraft

for BNZ tactics

this thing would probably be taken out by most fighters at it's BR via turnfighting, considering it's got a subpar turn time for it's BR

but as I've said I haven't played low BR in a long while so I could be wrong also

maga

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I got it

I got the fj-4b from operation summer

after all that grinding

victory

ZailSvale

Quark
Nebulae
I got it

I got the fj-4b from operation summer

after all that grinding

victory
Personally looking forward to sell mine along with the skin.

Crossing my fingers for a good price so I can buy myself something more interesting.
Nvm that, they only go for a max of 25 GJN. Rip.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1381

Ju 288C 100% worth it

if only it had a more diverse bombload instead of the max 1800 x2

halolegend2000

Electron
Nebulae
WhxXPXC.jpg

Reactions: List

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
war thunder still good? worth a redownload?

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
its not

uninstalled my game 3 months ago and have watched it continue to decline from the sidelines
what's happening to it

i always used to redownload it after months to play some weeks until i get bored again, don't wanna bother getting into everything and actually realizing at what point my account is right now if it's not worth it

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
what's happening to it

i always used to redownload it after months to play some weeks until i get bored again, don't wanna bother getting into everything and actually realizing at what point my account is right now if it's not worth it
top tier powercreep, refusal to fix airRB, continuous addition of modern vehicles instead of fixing balancing problems at lower tiers and adding more flesh to the lower trees

ground battles are the only things worth playing since you don't spend 20 minutes flying to the battle to die in 20 seconds and can also level up your planes at the same time

also dont forget that they are adding what is essentially top tier vehicles except they are premium)))))))

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
top tier powercreep, refusal to fix airRB, continuous addition of modern vehicles instead of fixing balancing problems at lower tiers and adding more flesh to the lower trees

ground battles are the only things worth playing since you don't spend 20 minutes flying to the battle to die in 20 seconds and can also level up your planes at the same time

also dont forget that they are adding what is essentially top tier vehicles except they are premium)))))))

Reminder that during the stream when the Magach 3 came out a ton of people spammed the chat with crosses of david because it costs 50 euros. Lmao