War Thunder

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Is it a sin if I only ever play warthunder arcade because I get to play longer than in realistic

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1381

Is it a sin if I only ever play warthunder arcade because I get to play longer than in realistic
realistic is what makes war thunder war thunder it's less arcade than world of warplanes or world of tanks dude:(

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
No it just highlights the bullshit of russian tanks with totally balanced brs and characteristics))))))))
I primarily play American and British tanks and nothing gives me more fun than choosing realistic with a 3.7 max tank setup, getting put against 4.7 russian tanks and being unable to penetrate anything because the armour is slightly bent which means 180MM of penetration suddenly turns into 12

D

Deleted member 1381

I primarily play American and British tanks and nothing gives me more fun than choosing realistic with a 3.7 max tank setup, getting put against 4.7 russian tanks and being unable to penetrate anything because the armour is slightly bent which means 180MM of penetration suddenly turns into 12
get the f4202 and watch the shells bounce while you pen anything you look at frontally))

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
air ab is fun because sometimes you just don't feel like climbing to a suitable altitude for 15 minutes only to dive three to four times to get a kill or two before the match is over you know

tanks rb is fine except for the 'balance"

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
only really play this for the tanks tbh

I didn’t believe in Russian bias until i finally started playing them then got 7 targets destroyed in 7 shells while being parked in the middle of a street

D

Deleted member 1381

adding sprinkles to a turd doesn't change the fact that its a turd
whjat if you add vietnam era jets to it

or remove fucking retarded maps like bologne sur mer and norway which are nothing but 15 minutes of alt tabbing and forgetting youre even playing war thunder

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
whjat if you add vietnam era jets to it

or remove fucking retarded maps like bologne sur mer and norway which are nothing but 15 minutes of alt tabbing and forgetting youre even playing war thunder
Ah yes lets add even more BRs that are practically unattainable to people who have a life outside of playing war thunder

more content doesn't fix shit unless its content thats focused on fixing the fucking game and not adding more blueprint tanks/jets instead

scrap br, readd tier system and airrb would be fixed

D

Deleted member 1381

Ah yes lets add even more BRs that are practically unattainable to people who have a life outside of playing war thunder

more content doesn't fix shit unless its content thats focused on fixing the fucking game and not adding more blueprint tanks/jets instead

scrap br, readd tier system and airrb would be fixed
i started playing war thunder last year ive no idea what it was like before the br system was added but air rb is only fun if you play dogfighters "boom n zoom" only works for one target and thats it nobody wants to spend 15 minutes climbing to alt to find that either a) you're the only plane left or b)the entire enemy team is dead apart from one spastic camping at the airfield or c) you die straight after diving on your first target because some faggot nicks your wing with one 50 cal. its definitely in a shit state but i dont see gaijin doing away with br's any time soon

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i started playing war thunder last year ive no idea what it was like before the br system was added but air rb is only fun if you play dogfighters "boom n zoom" only works for one target and thats it nobody wants to spend 15 minutes climbing to alt to find that either a) you're the only plane left or b)the entire enemy team is dead apart from one spastic camping at the airfield or c) you die straight after diving on your first target because some faggot nicks your wing with one 50 cal. its definitely in a shit state but i dont see gaijin doing away with br's any time soon
the game has been going downhill since they did away with tier system

both in vehicle additions but also in neglect of player feedback and gamemodes

D

Deleted member 1381

the game has been going downhill since they did away with tier system

both in vehicle additions but also in neglect of player feedback and gamemodes
im dumbfounded as to why they're adding helicopters when they've not even finished naval battles. they have this mindset that they need to be releasing new updates crammed with vehicles and maps once a month. id much rather have an update containing new engine or gun sounds rather than tier 5 and 6 premiums which i'll never buy or additional MBT's which only 1/4 of the playerbase have access to in the first place. ironically enough they dodged a q&a question along the lines of "is the playerbase increasing or decreasing" by saying the playerbase was at a steady rate

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
im dumbfounded as to why they're adding helicopters when they've not even finished naval battles. they have this mindset that they need to be releasing new updates crammed with vehicles and maps once a month. id much rather have an update containing new engine or gun sounds rather than tier 5 and 6 premiums which i'll never buy or additional MBT's which only 1/4 of the playerbase have access to in the first place. ironically enough they dodged a q&a question along the lines of "is the playerbase increasing or decreasing" by saying the playerbase was at a steady rate
the playerbase is decreasing at a steady rate

i've already uninstalled