Warhammer 40,000 & Fantasy

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
I know there is billions of Warhammer 40,000 games out there (Not so much Fantasy), this is just a discussion on what your all favorite Warhammer game is, and why.

My favorite has to be Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, the game really has one of the best RTS experiences for a Warhammer game, however the second one was ass, as they made it more of an e-sports type of version.

EDIT: Your favorite faction can be added if you want as well. I suppose this will reveal who I like the best...

"Men, we are the first, last and often only line of defence the Imperium has against what is out there. You and that fine piece of Imperial weaponry you hold in your hands is all that is keeping humanity alive. Most of you will probably not live to see your second year in the Guard and most of you will probably never see your homeworlds again, but I can guarantee you that when you do fall, with a prayer to the most high and mighty God-Emperor on your lips, you will have earned the right to call yourself a man!"

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Spartan

Banned
Nebulae
Am I going to have to take pictures of my marine figures?

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
Am I going to have to take pictures of my marine figures?
You don't need too, I can show some pictures of my Imperial Guards later as well, but only if you want too of course. Are they painted Marines, and if so, what Chapter?

Spartan

Banned
Nebulae
You don't need too, I can show some pictures of my Imperial Guards later as well, but only if you want too of course. Are they painted Marines, and if so, what Chapter?
The dreadnaught which I put so much labour into painting is an Ultramarine, but he's just a show piece.
The rest of my army is Iron Hands.

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
The dreadnaught which I put so much labour into painting is an Ultramarine, but he's just a show piece.
The rest of my army is Iron Hands.
Sweet, luckily I've been able to build my army up since I have this local store near me which sells and plays Warhammer. I made my Imperial Guard 8th Cadian.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
whk15_12575_necroncover_diegogisbertllorens_wip5b_by_diegogisbertllorens-d9nuo1q.jpg

"That man is beset at all quarters by traitors, mutants and fiends is self-evident. But in truth none of these evils shall be our undoing."

"When the end comes it will be not at the hand of any mortal being of this or any other realm: death will come at the hands of the ancients, those who determined our fate aeons before we stood erect upon the holy ground of Terra and gazed up into the starry night."​

Necrons, by far my all time favourites. I regularly play Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade or Soulstorm, so I'm more than happy to play them with you if you want.

Dunjam

ae
B A N N E D
Nebulae
whk15_12575_necroncover_diegogisbertllorens_wip5b_by_diegogisbertllorens-d9nuo1q.jpg

"That man is beset at all quarters by traitors, mutants and fiends is self-evident. But in truth none of these evils shall be our undoing."

"When the end comes it will be not at the hand of any mortal being of this or any other realm: death will come at the hands of the ancients, those who determined our fate aeons before we stood erect upon the holy ground of Terra and gazed up into the starry night."

Necrons, by far my all time favourites. I regularly play Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade or Soulstorm, so I'm more than happy to play them with you if you want.

all of the kids thought they were cool when they collected necrons in warhammer club in year 6

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
all of the kids thought they were cool when they collected necrons in warhammer club in year 6
Wasn't a thing here. I just like them because they're pretty damn interesting and their lore is pretty fun.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae

"The man who has nothing, can still have dank memes" - Abraham Lincoln

Last edited:

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
The Necrons are an interesting faction. Frustratingly slow to play in Dawn of War however.

Jaxk

Quark
Nebulae
The only annoying thing about Necrons in Dawn of War was when they waited for the whole game and never attacked, then at the last second to teleport their whole damn army into your base using the monolith. Unbeatable, every damn game. Unless you had an army that could destroy buildings faster, but the monolith was way too OP to be taken down fast enough.

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
you_are_wrong.png

If they're slow to play in Dawn of War, you're playing them wrong.
What I mean is their movement speed. I'm used to the other factions getting straight too it, rather then having to use drones instead of warriors.

Khornate^

Neutrino
Nebulae
The only annoying thing about Necrons in Dawn of War was when they waited for the whole game and never attacked, then at the last second to teleport their whole damn army into your base using the monolith. Unbeatable, every damn game. Unless you had an army that could destroy buildings faster, but the monolith was way too OP to be taken down fast enough.

If you use the incredibly OP eldar, you could get a boneseer or three into their base and wraithbone their monolith so they can't produce anything

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
BATTLE BROTHARS

p.s. necron op master race++ (except in vanilla multiplayer were they got rekt by Imperial Guard and space marines)