Welcome to france, a lovely country !

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Anyone who needs to vandalize government property in order to show their political views is dumb in my book.
jesus christ, implying everyone participating in the french revolution were dumb, even though it was one of the most important events in history.
smh bro

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
What malo means is destruction of a police car won't bring down the system and restart everything. This is also one law, not a whole monarch.

Reactions: List

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
What malo means is destruction of a police car won't bring down the system and restart everything. This is also one law, not a whole monarch.
I wasnt referring to the burning of the car, rather to the comment RetroPirate made stating that everyone who destroys things to show their political view are dumb.

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
i wish to learn oh, all-knowing one.
pls learn me sir.
the revolution is born from a deep monetary and agricultural crisis, and the monarchy had been decaying for a while
this is not anything like a revolution atm - can't talk for the future, i'm sure we'll get a load of shitty and extremely abusive measures in the future

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
the revolution is born from a deep monetary and agricultural crisis, and the monarchy had been decaying for a while
this is not anything like a revolution atm - can't talk for the future, i'm sure we'll get a load of shitty and extremely abusive measures in the future
Yes that is correct sir, but does that mean that people who destroy things when their government is fucked dumb?

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
Yes that is correct sir, but does that mean that people who destroy things when their government is fucked dumb?
i'd be the first to join them if they were destroying the obnoxious and massive palace our president lives in
after all, why would the president of a republic live in a place built for a monarch?

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
i'd be the first to join them if they were destroying the obnoxious and massive palace our president lives in
after all, why would the president of a republic live in a place built for a monarch?
but doesnt that contradict ur statement
hings aren't black and white, but i gotta agree with you on that one
i simply don't think you can build something through destruction

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae

actually, here is the full video, you can see the cop not reacting at the guy whipping him, why ? because the cop is simply not allowed to do anything

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
I could only find a little bit of info on the protests. They're about removing rights from workers, correct?

Violent protests will only result in more violence. Not that I don't enjoy watching some naive fucking protester get his head batonned, in retarded Canadian riots.

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
I could only find a little bit of info on the protests. They're about removing rights from workers, correct?

Violent protests will only result in more violence. Not that I don't enjoy watching some naive fucking protester get his head batonned, in retarded Canadian riots.
the PM used a part in the constitution allowing the government to pass the bill without a vote from the parlement
even though we clearly asked not to, they shoved it in without vaseline