Welcome to france, a lovely country !

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
the PM used a part in the constitution allowing the government to pass the bill without a vote from the parlement
even though we clearly asked not to, they shoved it in without vaseline
sounds like the canadian government. The prime minister here rules like a goddamn king too

that's when you know your government has to change

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
sounds like the canadian government. The prime minister here acts like a goddamn king too

that's when you know your government has to change
it's great to see our leaders don't need us anymore
guess we can go back to work now

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
what the fuck is going on in france
why are you even destroying cop cars, they're not the ones who put the law in place
fucking hell get a grip

Reactions: List
Nebulae
why are you even destroying cop cars, they're not the ones who put the law in place
fucking hell get a grip
"but we show de people dat we are tired of laws man!!! why talk politiks when we can just vandalizeee!!! XDDDD"

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
fucking hell get a grip

This video is being talked about everywhere, it's insane.

Talked with friends at college about it, one of them actually agreed with what these guys are doing. I kinda lost faith in him.

I disagree with what the president did with the law, as he passed it without the consent of parliament or the people, but it's not right to take that aggression out on the police when they're simply trying to collect a paycheck to feed their families, and following orders. They're not even allowed to fight back.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
This video is being talked about everywhere, it's insane.
Talked with friends at college about it, one of them actually agreed with what these guys are doing. I kinda lost faith in him. Thinks our government is a dictatorship or something and we need to take up arms.
thats fucking sad holy shit
it reminds me of edgy wannabe-gangster kids in sweden
"fUCK AINA" (aina being the swedish hood slang for police)

Last edited:

el malman

Proton
Nebulae
"but we show de people dat we are tired of laws man!!! why talk politiks when we can just vandalizeee!!! XDDDD"
well why talk politics when the politicians have very clearly shown they don't give a fuck about what the people want?
i mean, you can't really talk politics when the government skips the "parliement debates" part and sends the law directly to the senate

but hey, let's say we can still discuss with people who were born and grew up in a world a hundred miles away from violence, misery and poverty

do you believe the guys in the street are just here to skip a few classes or trying to smack some cops?
well, i can't talk for all of them, i know many do go in the street for these reasons
but a big chunk of the guys breaking bank windows, expensive cars or banding against riot police are part of organized political movements
they're also very present in other movements like "nuit debout" ("awoke night" or something like this)
and strangely enough, in "nuit debout", they talk and debate about politic, social and economic issues