Serious What are your dreams/fantasies that you wish to accomplish?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1392
  • Start date

Pvt Mk III

your fav make and model suck
Nebulae
I dream of joining the Royal Canadian Mounted Police after I finish university. I've been jogging up a mountain, sprinting the steepest inclines and riding my bike around the city to keep active and work on my cardio. Cut my gaming time down to get out more, socialize and put more effort into setting up DnD sessions with some close friends, rather than sit around on a RP server, waiting for things to happen. I find that in life, you have to sacrifice what you love (or rather, are addicted to) in order to become a better overall human being.

Part of my inspiration to join the RCMP stemmed from the following; 1) I've seen the damage that can be done in Mosques, Churches, Synagogues and schools and I want to be in a position to respond and save lives. Particularly, the live stream of Christchurch more or less had me double down on this idea. 2) Since the entire world has been discovered since colonization, there is a lack of careers that allow you to 'adventure' and explore new sights, meet new people from different regions and cultures. Being able to be sent anywhere in Canada is something that will give me opportunity to grow. 3) The world is becoming more chaotic and the political system seems to becoming more and more fragile. There will be a need for officers in order to keep at bay rioting as seen in the U.S. 4) Family blood-line full of politicians, doctors, lawyers, educators and public servants and I want a prestigious career that can provide the monetary means to put my children through private school so that my family can continue to thrive (last of my legal blood-line). 5) Evil triumphs when good men stay at home. 6) I want a honest and honourable career in a profession that changes lives for the better. There are a lot more reasons that its my dream, but I think the best part is that this 'fantasy/dream' is attainable.

Apparently though, there are complaints that the RCMP is a "old boys club" but that doesn't deter me.
I’d seen the Canadian police and knew you were a chad

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
i wanna dye my hair green, get a nose piercing, and pass college and get a nice cyber security job

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
One of my dreams is to be able to move to some snowy forest like Alaska and to be able to live off of the land. Of course, that's only a fantasy. I always loved the cold, the outdoors, the whole activity of catching wood, getting fruits and starting a farm. I used to be with my grandparents a lot when I was younger and they live on the country side. So they have a big farm, and we used to go on walks, collect pines and wood as well as some wild fruit.
I gotta say man. That’s something I’ve always dreamt about in the back of my head. Just going to like the Appalachians with my future spouse. Makin a family. And just living off the land like all my previous ancestors. Having grown up on a farm myself it’s just so tranquil and peaceful being out there with nature. Not having to worry about anything, or anyone. Except nature itself. It’s one hell of a process getting setup or finding a good place. But once you do it’s the best fucking experience you’ll ever have, trust me.

But other then that fantasy, I had or have one of being a Ranger with the 75th Ranger Regiment. I spoke to a old hardass Ranger that once spied on the fucking Stasi himself during the Cold War. And he told me I’ve got the personality and the strengths to become one. Although it’s failed since when I tried to enlist a bit ago they rejected me due to all my physical and mental issues.

So now my plan or fantasy is to become a expert gun smith. Being the person who ABSOLUTELY loves firearms. Everything from the history to the smithing part. Either that or a NPS Ranger for the Gettysburg battlefield like a friend of mine

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i just want to embrace my inner monke and leave society completely to live in a forest away from the rest of the word

for some reason i’ve also always wanted to go to new zealand. just seems like a really nice place.

being rich would be nice too

or being able to see lol

D

Deleted member 1392

I gotta say man. That’s something I’ve always dreamt about in the back of my head. Just going to like the Appalachians with my future spouse. Makin a family. And just living off the land like all my previous ancestors. Having grown up on a farm myself it’s just so tranquil and peaceful being out there with nature. Not having to worry about anything, or anyone. Except nature itself. It’s one hell of a process getting setup or finding a good place. But once you do it’s the best fucking experience you’ll ever have, trust me.

But other then that fantasy, I had or have one of being a Ranger with the 75th Ranger Regiment. I spoke to a old hardass Ranger that once spied on the fucking Stasi himself during the Cold War. And he told me I’ve got the personality and the strengths to become one. Although it’s failed since when I tried to enlist a bit ago they rejected me due to all my physical and mental issues.

So now my plan or fantasy is to become a expert gun smith. Being the person who ABSOLUTELY loves firearms. Everything from the history to the smithing part. Either that or a NPS Ranger for the Gettysburg battlefield like a friend of mine
Hello
i just want to embrace my inner monke and leave society completely to live in a forest away from the rest of the word

for some reason i’ve also always wanted to go to new zealand. just seems like a really nice place.

being rich would be nice too

or being able to see lol
I would like
forest, snow, cabin, internet, rifle (or several)

that's the dream
You three with me to make a community in a snowy and cozy place.

WE GONNA HAVE COWS AND CHICKENS YO.

Still remember having fresh eggs everyday at my grandparents place

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
You can come live with me I’d enjoy the based ebic terrorwave we’d do against the ATF
XVV8iZP.jpg

tell me more...

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
i'd love to become a crown prosecutor for her majesty's crown prosecution service

it's hard since most barristers are put on defence, but im hoping with some drive i can get it done

that or either a high ranking cop

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i'd love to become a crown prosecutor for her majesty's crown prosecution service

it's hard since most barristers are put on defence, but im hoping with some drive i can get it done

that or either a high ranking cop
tory