Serious What are your dreams/fantasies that you wish to accomplish?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1392
  • Start date

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
i changed my dream

i just wanna leave everything and just drive my car
idk where ill go
just the clothes i wear and spotify premium for me chunes

Pvt Mk III

your fav make and model suck
Nebulae
i changed my dream

i just wanna leave everything and just drive my car
idk where ill go
just the clothes i wear and spotify premium for me chunes
If you’re not in a Honda Civic- You’re prolly not gonna get far, unless someone can fix your car up every now and again

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
mNi7s2K.png

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1392

Actually, anything that you do/use/drink/eat in excess that disrupts the way you live is bad for you. Carbonated soda, chocolates, candy, lack of meat or fish, even excess. Please do stay healthy and with a balanced diet. If you seem to be struggling to sleep, it might have something to do with what I mentioned above. Same goes for feeling active and energetic, or maybe how quickly you can get tired.

Take care of yourselves, nebulous gamers x

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
i have two dreams:
1. buy a motor, i want to feel more like a adult

2. start producing music
been my dream for the past 5 years or so. im trying to get into it but no real progress :(

Last edited:

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
own a relatively successful coffee spot, doesn't matter how small or large and bake huge fuck off cakes

that or successfully design and manage a video game project
[doublepost=1605028159][/doublepost]
ket is just cheaper alcohol
the k-hole giveth and the k-hole taketh away

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
Career as a session bassist/vocalist. Join a band long-term if things work out. Maybe front my own group, could be interesting but I don't really care for the attention. Maybe find some folks who can put the poems I've written to music.

And then once I'm older, or if music doesn't work out, or Hell even if I just have time on the side when I'm not in a studio or on a stage?

own a relatively successful coffee spot, doesn't matter how small or large
This all the way. Quiet, local place. No franchising, minimal advertising. Just a small shop under my apartment people can go for a peaceful cup and some quiet, genuine chatter - be it with me or someone else. Feel like everyone deserves to have somewhere like that, a little slice of peace where they can feel welcome and safe no matter what.

D

Deleted member 243

Having this gaping hole be erased from my being. This loneliness and the sadness that comes with it. People think I died because I fell off the face of the earth when I moved to a different town.

A motorbike and a good spotify playlist with endless gas sounds nice too