• p

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • q

Votes: 25 42.4%

• Total voters

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
cyberpunk, if done right, can be incredibly interesting in the right time period.
OH GOD YES
[doublepost=1466272488][/doublepost]
A roleplay taking place in the Dead Space universe? There's plenty of events you could focus on, like the resource wars taking place between S.C.A.F. and EarthGov's armies, or the various Necromorph outbreaks in outer space or on colonies. In the latter case, there would probably be massive amounts of fear Roleplay involved, because you're being chased by creatures with shit protruding from their backs. It'd provide massive amounts of events filled to the brim with action though, and a lot of bossfights that could result in PKs.

Or maybe some sort of Mafia RP with different Cartels and Mobs struggling for power in a single city? There'd probably be a lot of fighting, but seeing the criminal underworld in that time could prove to be an interesting concept.

Finally, what about some sort of Hotline Miami roleplay? With the USA losing the war against Russia and citizens hating russian immigrants, fifty blessings running amok through the cities shooting up russian mafia members, the russian mafia and colombian mafia fighting, and the police thrust in the middle of it all it could be a really interesting RP as well, but it'd need to be roleplayed correctly.
Also by the way there is an rp_Miami map so pls

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
ww3 was a highly successful gamemode that, if well staffed and maintained, can generate large income for nebulous by continuing to promise donation benefits such as bodygroups and increased income of 20 requisition on every whitelist/ran

the enjoyment of just going out and shooting shit, weather you died or not, was great - roleplay was good when it was needed but honestly nothing beat logging in, and taking out a patrol just for fun

i know many of the members from lp would like ww3 to return and it should always be considered as it has been proved to be a reliable source of income and enjoyment for members

eldeos

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Revolution-Chris-Spivey.jpg

fallout rp :ok::heyzeus:
woah.... :ok:

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
That sounds like city rp. I'm pretty sure it will get boring quick.
dude im taking about drive-bys and police brutality.

Jokes aside, Experiment/Phase4 or WW3RP would be sick.

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
no i want to play a teenage 'leave-me-alone-I'm-seventeen-://' someone sitting in a highschool class
Just like WW3RP ;D
i still can't tell whether you were just fucking around on ww3rp or not. if you were, kudos to you.

on another hand, ww3rp would be dope to bring back, it did well and it was a self-sustainable schema.