• q

Votes: 25 42.4%

• Total voters

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
ww1rp would get old
vietnamrp would be limited and you'd be better off trying some kind of ww3rp
ww2rp would last longer than ww1rp but wouldnt be much different due to ingame restrictions

starwars rp focuses on an unknown galaxy which a lot of people are familiar with, it's a popular category of 'rp' and if we did it right we'd get pretty high numbers, plus we can pull anything out of our ass story-wise and it'd be believable.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
fam we don't need ww1rp soon we're getting bf1

actually you could probably roleplay on that just host a roleplay server with specific settings and shit and have like a teamspeak or discord

sure it might not be the best for RP but it's the best you can get when it comes to ww1
BF1 won't be anything like what WW1 actually was, just saying.

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
BOTH SD's running and supporting the same Faction, SF for both sides becoming an Army within an Army, along with having a bigger circle jerk than Hitler and the fucking Third Reich.

latest

@Dazza

we're literally hitler

Reactions: List

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
auschwitzrp would be great
i remember another server tried it when it was earlier last year, so me and a large quantity of lp visited the server to show our praise and apreciation for their incredible efforts to create such fair and good rp

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
Honestly, in terms of a server that can do well and that everyone enjoys, its gotta be WW3RP. However, if its gonna happen, please, for the love of god fix everything that was previously wrong with it. I mean, come on, how can you be immersed and enjoy it when you've got Victoria Secret Models running around in full Combat Gear, BOTH SD's running and supporting the same Faction, SF for both sides becoming an Army within an Army, along with having a bigger circle jerk than Hitler and the fucking Third Reich.

I could go on and on about other problems it had back at LP, but it depends on whether or not we continue with the original 1980's setting or move to something more Modern such as combating Terrorism rather than Russians. Regardless, removing the problems and bringing WW3 back would be amazing
Combating terrorism wouldn't really be World War Three though. Unless we were to have those terrorists spark up some type of conflict that creates huge tension between two powerful nations until it finally blows up and turns into shooting. Like the black hand and Gavrilo Princip.

D

Dazza

Honestly, in terms of a server that can do well and that everyone enjoys, its gotta be WW3RP. However, if its gonna happen, please, for the love of god fix everything that was previously wrong with it. I mean, come on, how can you be immersed and enjoy it when you've got Victoria Secret Models running around in full Combat Gear, BOTH SD's running and supporting the same Faction, SF for both sides becoming an Army within an Army, along with having a bigger circle jerk than Hitler and the fucking Third Reich.

I could go on and on about other problems it had back at LP, but it depends on whether or not we continue with the original 1980's setting or move to something more Modern such as combating Terrorism rather than Russians. Regardless, removing the problems and bringing WW3 back would be amazing

you'd think that dealing with crippling autismos (such as yourself) everyday would earn us the right to choose what side we like to play on, it never interfered with us treating both sides fairly. As for the SF issues it is a circlejerk faction at heart, even people such as yourself who complain about it would be quick to preserve its nature if you got in, as has happened many times before when previous SDs have tried to "fix" it. No amount of purges and leader replacements will ever change what is and what will be

and of course the edgy female characters, thats just what happens in a gamemode filled with horny virgin teenagers - we thought about banning fem chars but im almost certain it would lead to gay erp and other more imaginative horrors.

all that aside I would like to see a return of ww3 too

PEGG LEGG

Electron
Nebulae
you'd think that dealing with crippling autismos (such as yourself) everyday would earn us the right to choose what side we like to play on, it never interfered with us treating both sides fairly. As for the SF issues it is a circlejerk faction at heart, even people such as yourself who complain about it would be quick to preserve its nature if you got in, as has happened many times before when previous SDs have tried to "fix" it. No amount of purges and leader replacements will ever change what is and what will be

and of course the edgy female characters, thats just what happens in a gamemode filled with horny virgin teenagers - we thought about banning fem chars but im almost certain it would lead to gay erp and other more imaginative horrors.

all that aside I would like to see a return of ww3 too
It was lit tbh.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
a dark rp with no rules would be the purest form of server. let us celebrate man's natural hostility.
okay yeah that makes sense now
not like the admins bother enforcing the rules to begin with though
so long as they can set up their drug empire and get millions without players interfering they're happy

asdfghjkgfdsafh

resident australian
Nebulae
I've been replaying Dishonored recently, and I really think that RP in the in-game city of Dunwall would be great.
For one, there's a huge amount of play-able roles, including a few types of interesting creatures:
Hagfish (probably not playable, possible just in the oceans with leaches in place map wise):

They mostly just eat anything in the water save for rocks & dirt.
River Krusts (I imagine they would be playable, just probably something an admin/operator could do if they were bored, instead of a whitelist or something):
latest

Basically a giant clam that grows near water (or in, but not submerged) & spits acid at people that come within a certain a range.They have a fleshy inside just like a clam and develop pearls of varying sizes. They also have no ability to move so that's why it'd be kinda boring to have to apply to get one & what not.
Rats (I'm unsure of how this'd work, possibly one person controlling a horde or something):
latest

As seen in the picture, a horde can tear down a body to nothing in about 15 seconds, bones & all. They only advance in large groups and if split up, seem to refrain from attacking. But, even if they're in small groups, there's still one large thing that makes them dangerous (and brings me to my next topic).
The Plague (also unsure to how this could work with being spread and what not, possibly admin choice or whatever):
Honestly the plague is kinda hard to explain, but the short version (without spoilers) is as follows: Rats carry the plague, people get it, they lose colouration on their skin, their hair, a lot of their weight, etc, etc. Later stages cause bleeding from eyes and eventually a form of zombification where in they turn into 'Weepers'. By the eye bleeding stage it is far too late to cure & thus the infected are doomed.
if you want to read more on it, click link below because I'm lazy (dishonored 1 story spoilers)
http://dishonored.wikia.com/wiki/Rat_Plague
'Weepers' (basically the current zombie faction, I feel they might be s2k'd a lot if some sort of weapons market gets out of hand).
1679350640.jpg

i'm feeling lazy (also bad about my writing skills) about this one so here's a copy/paste from the wiki
Weepers have discolored skin and haemolacria, which causes blood to drip from their eyes in a tear-like fashion, hence their name. They usually appear as very gaunt and grunting Survivors, City Watch Guards or Thugs, have blood on their chests and faces, vomit black sludge, and often experience hair loss. Decreased immune functioning also leaves weepers susceptible to parasites, which burrow and hatch inside their bodies. The resulting insects will sting anyone who comes too close to the afflicted. Rats will not attack weepers, even when summoned by Corvo with Devouring Swarm, due to their advanced stage of infection.

Their capacity for thought and reasoning is greatly diminished from the plague-fever. As such, weepers are less aware of their surroundings and easier to sneak past; Corvo can bypass them with very little effort. However, it is believed by some that weepers are not actually hostile, and their "attacks" are really attempts to seek aid from uninfected humans. The Heart reveals that at least some of them have chosen to spend their last moments infecting any sane person they encounter.

i'll write about the humans and whatnot a bit later due to there being way too many to list for now.

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
I'm free now.

Generations RP/WW2RP

Like seriously, there is more content for the Second World War.

And I like Germany
dont remind us what happened during generations yes