Serious what do you eat for breakfast usually

D

Deleted member 1381

Nothing or maybe sometimes I'll nip out to a crown carvery and get a breakfast from there [Brits know]

Reactions: List

Cavity

Proton
Nebulae
I normally have bread and cereal but the one of my favourite breakfast I usually have is this.

2e1ax_content_entry_blog-Nasi-Lemak-A-Traditional-Mala-119568677-1.jpg

Nasi Lemak. Basically, rice cooked with coconut milk and pandan leaves. If you've been to Malaysia and you had this, you know it's good then.
The breakfast of rich people.

Reactions: List

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
I usually eat a combination of granola or some form of grain. N-Not because I'm from one of the grain capitals of the world, but because I actually enjoy the meal. It's healthy and provides me some needed brain power as well as an energy booster for the morning fight to wake up. It also goes good with a side of sweet tea or some English Morning Black Tea. I usually prefer the latter, but sometimes I have to refer to my southern American roots.

Forest

Neutrino
Nebulae
I normally don't eat breakfast because it gives me stomach pains for some reason shortly after, but on the rare chance I do, it's normally toast because who doesn't like toast?

D

Deleted member 930

Toaster and glass of water sorry but someone has to bake the biscuits and breads before day beginns

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I usually don't have breakfast, but when I do it's usually a full English.

Most days I just get a cup of tea and that's it.