What do you guys do for a living? / Dockworker AMA

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5162

A movie I spent a good while working on released on Netflix somewhat recently which is an achievement I'm pretty proud of, I've had my work displayed in commercials and advertisements for a long time now and have caught glimpse of them a lot as I'm travelling around the UK or watching TV at home, but have never really had it displayed so publicly and accessible to so many people. Being given the recognition and a place in the credits was very warming, was an honour to work with so many talented people.
dafuq you doing on neb

Reactions: List

Grim Oblivion

I said pick. up. the ass.
Nebulae
I work security, so kinda similar to what I do on servers anyways.

Grim Oblivion

I said pick. up. the ass.
Nebulae
That's a coincidence, I work security as well. Do you do cyber security though or physical one? I freelance festivals and such

Physical security for a retail property.
[doublepost=1652118858][/doublepost]
That's a coincidence, I work security as well. Do you do cyber security though or physical one? I freelance festivals and such
Freelancing like how? In my state you must be assigned a job via security company or it's illegal to work.

Stanford

Neutrino
Nebulae
Physical security for a retail property.
[doublepost=1652118858][/doublepost]
Freelancing like how? In my state you must be assigned a job via security company or it's illegal to work.
I'm part of a security company, but all our officers are freelancers. so they post tasks like reception work and we can choose what days and where we want to go on our website

Jeffy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
I am a student, and I work as a waiter in an italian restaurant part time. Nothing else rlly to say quite boring aha.

Agitha

Doggo person
Nebulae
20220514_121530.jpg

Chains

I’m Tired.
Nebulae
I'm a student and do lifeguarding part-time at indoor pools since I go to college up in NJ.

tera

Atom
Nebulae
5th year medical student (Pre-intern) working at the Emergency Department of Sultanah Aminah Hospital (General Hospital for the state of Johor in Malaysia)

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
5th year medical student (Pre-intern) working at the Emergency Department of Sultanah Aminah Hospital (General Hospital for the state of Johor in Malaysia)
easiest dox of my life watch out kid đź‘€