D

Deleted member 3129

IMG_20211103_192243.jpg

I wish I was role-playing right now.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 3129

that leg healed yet?

Yeah, I had pain for like 3 weeks and stiffness for a short while but eventually it healed by itself.
[doublepost=1635964234][/doublepost]Oh.

This is a load plan by the way, we adhere to this planning of where the container comes. It also has all the information of the container on it, like weight, which harbor its going to. 40 feet or 20 feet.

IMG_20211103_192750.jpg

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
last monday my van was so filled that it was a literal wall from the floor to the ceiling all the way from the front to the back
unknown.png

0iR6GbZ.jpg

tlezvmL.jpg

IMG_20211129_091502667_HDR.jpg
the tires took up so much fucking space it was driving me nuts all day. combine that with the warehouse being so backed up that there was a 30 minute line to even get into the warehouse, it was a terrible day. started at 9:30 am and didnt get home until 9 pm.

today I got 'cubed out' which basically means they selected more packages than my vehicle could physically hold, so I had to go to problem solving (just another shitty place they send you to load packages where the warehouse people stare at you to make you feel bad) to try and fit the rest. when they finally realized it wouldnt all fit then they sent it off with another driver. i'm running 340-400 packages in a van every day now, christmas is really bombing us

Last edited:

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
last monday my van was so filled that it was a literal wall from the floor to the ceiling all the way from the front to the back
unknown.png

0iR6GbZ.jpg

tlezvmL.jpg

IMG_20211129_091502667_HDR.jpg
the tires took up so much fucking space it was driving me nuts all day. combine that with the warehouse being so backed up that there was a 30 minute line to even get into the warehouse, it was a terrible day. started at 9:30 am and didnt get home until 9 pm.

today I got 'cubed out' which basically means they selected more packages than my vehicle could physically hold, so I had to go to problem solving (just another shitty place they send you to load packages where the warehouse people stare at you to make you feel bad) to try and fit the rest. when they finally realized it wouldnt all fit then they sent it off with another driver. i'm running 340-400 packages in a van every day now, christmas is really bombing us

Delivery drivers have my respect so hard, they keep the world running! I hope you have safe travels in your Journey!

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I just got cdv qualified today so im chillin now, got all the space in the world with this bad boy
jknipxdgxkn71.jpg
I quit today. started taking my alloted breaks instead of skipping them like I did and they moved me off of the truck, and then stopped giving me routes. I requested Sunday and Thursday off this next week because I had a pet die and I had some things in relation to take care of those days - they purposely scheduled me on both days I requested off. I got a route today and it almost entirely apartments (180 stops), so it seemed like they were punishing me for doing what I was allowed to do. I loaded my van with all 300 packages and then parked it in the warehouse parking lot, then went home. couldn't be happier about leaving

Grand

out of retirement
Nebulae
I quit today. started taking my alloted breaks instead of skipping them like I did and they moved me off of the truck, and then stopped giving me routes. I requested Sunday and Thursday off this next week because I had a pet die and I had some things in relation to take care of those days - they purposely scheduled me on both days I requested off. I got a route today and it almost entirely apartments (180 stops), so it seemed like they were punishing me for doing what I was allowed to do. I loaded my van with all 300 packages and then parked it in the warehouse parking lot, then went home. couldn't be happier about leaving
I’m thinking of doing something similar. How was the job?

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I’m thinking of doing something similar. How was the job?
It was okay until Christmas. Package counts went to 400+ a route for Christmas, and then instead of dropping back to normal they cut it by maybe a fourth. so we were still getting 160-190 stops a day and 280-400 packages

I live in arizona so the heat was brutal, especially with apartments. the only reason I was taking my breaks was so I could chill and not die of a heat stroke. I wouldn't suggest this job since it's basically universally shit, and the place I was at was one of the better ones

r/amazonDSPdrivers has tons of stories from people across the US sharing their shitty delivery experiences

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
A movie I spent a good while working on released on Netflix somewhat recently which is an achievement I'm pretty proud of, I've had my work displayed in commercials and advertisements for a long time now and have caught glimpse of them a lot as I'm travelling around the UK or watching TV at home, but have never really had it displayed so publicly and accessible to so many people. Being given the recognition and a place in the credits was very warming, was an honour to work with so many talented people.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
A movie I spent a good while working on released on Netflix somewhat recently which is an achievement I'm pretty proud of, I've had my work displayed in commercials and advertisements for a long time now and have caught glimpse of them a lot as I'm travelling around the UK or watching TV at home, but have never really had it displayed so publicly and accessible to so many people. Being given the recognition and a place in the credits was very warming, was an honour to work with so many talented people.

Congrats Mate :)

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
what movie