Serious What do you want to see in 2018?

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Red Dead Redemption 2 boiii

Heavy update for TF2 will hopefully be quite good if it comes out :0

Also we better get some news about when the fuck Bannerlord is coming out REEE

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I want to hear from CD Projekt Red on Cyberpunk 2077

The new mod for Fallout 4 to integrate New Vegas into its engine

Mount and Blade Bannerlord

Han Solo movie

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
A new Life is Strange.

OK, setting obvious stuff aside, I hope this year is going to be a HYUGE year for VR

I also wonder what the next indie hit is going to be, sorta like Undertale and Cuphead

D

Deleted member 3129

For 2018?...
-The end of the maddening lonelyness the only thing I can think of that will help ease the mind is love.

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
Borderlands 3 anyone? Heard that they hinted towards a new big release revolving around the Borderlands series. Let us just hope it isn't another epistle of "Tales from the Borderlands"

oohh oooh another one, Papers please 2. The developer of the first one did a great job to capture something which involves 99% paperwork and still manage to turn it into something fun and compelling which probably won't happen again sadly :/

Last edited:

Mindless TV

Quark
Nebulae
Any kind of hard-core survival game, I love the fear and excitement that comes with being in a tight spot, managing to pull yourself out, but the damage you took (Either physical, base, etc) is so bad you can't fully come back and you slowly die. The fight in it, to me is the most exhilarating thing. I just love the feeling of exploring a harsh environment that wants me dead at any cost.