Serious What is your dream serious roleplay server?

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Sadly it probs won't.

After their SCP project was finished they got stuck with that playerbase which they didn't want, the other servers like Begotten split off and Zig got demotivated as hell and quit development again so the entire thing is up in the air rn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: List

shit

Atom
Nebulae
Sadly it probs won't.

After their SCP project was finished they got stuck with that playerbase which they didn't want, the other servers like Begotten split off and Zig got demotivated as hell and quit development again so the entire thing is up in the air rn.
that fucking sucks

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Sadly it probs won't.

iirc he lost motivation because people started hailing him as some kind of saviour of cyberpunk RP

the expectations were too high

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
give me:
serious cyberpunk rp
serious 40k rp
a WWC server with actual administration and management

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Give me a cyberpunk/shadowrun server where I don't have to be an admin to make fun.

easy fix

get a job with at least $60 a month salary
offer to host and direct the server for alex

boom

cyberpunk rp

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
easy fix

get a job with at least $60 a month salary

boom

cyberpunk rp
MaXenzie, I would sooner self-castrate with a cheese grater than have that kinda responsibility

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
MaXenzie, I would sooner self-castrate with a cheese grater than have that kinda responsibility

easy fix

self castrate with a cheese grater THEN get a job with at least $60 a month salary

boom

cyberpunk rp

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
easy fix

self castrate with a cheese grater THEN get a job with at least $60 a month salary

boom

cyberpunk rp
The most i'd ever host is a short form event series like the stuff done in the past

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
A really grim medieval RP, with knights and bandits and peasants and shit, maybe low fantasy with the tiniest aspects of soft magic. All deaths would be a PK as long as they're roleplayed correctly. It plays out SO well in my mind, but I know it'd be pretty impossible.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
A really grim medieval RP, with knights and bandits and peasants and shit, maybe low fantasy with the tiniest aspects of soft magic. All deaths would be a PK as long as they're roleplayed correctly. It plays out SO well in my mind, but I know it'd be pretty impossible.

you're asking for the Witcher aren't you