What political ideology is the best?

What political ideology is the best?

• Total voters

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
real talk though. the fact that you all respond to any kind of remotely left-wing concepts with memes about communism shows how willing and able you are to engage in serious discussion.
if it werent for the fact the vocal minority are insufferable pricks that trying to engage in rational debate with is like trying to fuck a brick wall then ive got no doubt current affairs would turn from a containment area to a debate area as well as people being more welcome of debate over left wing ideas in general, hell even poopships actually engaged in debate of left wing economics from time to time if my memory serves me correctly
its just a case people are so pissed off about the people that try to advocate for the ideas they dont want to engage in debate over left wing concepts because a certain cunt is guaranteed to show his face at the slightest idea of it

Reactions: List

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
it saddens me to think people's experience with the left on neb consists of huskies ping pong stance on being an anarchist and a trot

Gustav stresseman is an example of le epic econmic fix and he was part of a large coalition government

While the whole Weimar affair fell in at the end, it's a good lesson to learn that a mix of everything, private enterprise, nationalised industry and such works, instead of mass privatization and tax cuts

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
it saddens me to think people's experience with the left on neb consists of huskies ping pong stance on being an anarchist and a trot

Gustav stresseman is an example of le epic econmic fix and he was part of a large coalition government

While the whole Weimar affair fell in at the end, it's a good lesson to learn that a mix of everything, private enterprise, nationalised industry and such works, instead of mass privatization and tax cuts
tfw there are pretty reasonable leftists in this community who aren't turbo autists that go extreme left/throw their toys out the pram

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae

I don't very much like Anarchy-communism. Kinda sucks if you ask me.

Much rather a rich stable monarchy ruled government.

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
we'll see once the oil runs out
It doesn't seem to be running out very much. Bahrain literally discovered another oil field in the ocean so...I dont think i really have to worry about it in my life time at least.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
we'll see once the oil runs out
You can come over to Ireland. Once the oil runs out I plan to overthrow the current government and install myself as boy-king of the celts, protector, and ruler of all of Ireland and chosen god-child.

Last edited:

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
You can come over to Ireland. Once the oil runs out I plan to overthrow the current government and install myself and boy-king of the celts, protector and ruler of all of Ireland and chosen god-child.
install a catholic-ran paramilitary coup of the irish republic, physically removing all non-believers and commies

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
install a catholic-ran paramilitary coup of the irish republic, physically removing all non-believers and commies
5957a47d1084b.jpeg