What was Judith Mossman actually doing

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
If the Combine had just decided to not open any of the doors in the Citadel, Gordon would have simply starved to death.

Reactions: List

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
if breen knew how to work the gravity gun properly the uprising would have ended in his office
I don't think there was any way it would've ended well for him. Alyx has demonstrated the regular gravity gun has a hell of a kick as per Episode 2, and she's pretty athletic and acquainted with handling the device. Best-case scenario, Breen punts Judith (which may or may not kill her, Overwatch soldiers don't die from it at the very least) with the gravity gun supercharged and still gets knocked over by recoil.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I think she was on the verge of the old saying, "Fuck around and find out" those arctic hunters gone too long with no zazaa

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Don’t know if it was mentioned yet but there’s a cut voiceline of Eli explaining that he deliberately places Judith near Breen to keep an eye on him, but he forgot how convincing/persuasive Breen could be.

Mossman is probably my favourite Half-Life character, so it makes me glad people have started to analyze her role in the games a bit closer in recent years. Definitely not as one-dimensional as some people make her out to be imo.

Last edited:

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Treating it with all due caution, being as it is cut content -

This is really fucking cool.

For context:

962B021F-593F-4F6A-A9EC-6192C1426A6F.jpg

BE36D0CE-C1BA-440C-8674-85138A9CFAC6.jpg

(Also a subtle nudge that Eli and Judith are or were becoming lovers.)