What's so appealing about Roleplay

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
Its a grand time when you make a well developed char and try to ascend to the top of whatever his dream is. All the moments along the way there, thats what makes in worthwhile.

Nebulae
Its a grand time when you make a well developed char and try to ascend to the top of whatever his dream is. All the moments along the way there, thats what makes in worthwhile.
Why work hard for something when you can just apply for staff position and spawn it instead?

Frostwind

userTitle
Nebulae
It's a great escape from life for me that just takes everything off of my mind and temporarily don't have to worry about shot while I am focused on being someone else. It's also the fact that, I always loved the enemies side and wanted to know how they operate. Most of my HL2RP experience is being within the OTA and CP ranks. There's just so something odd with the oppressive atmosphere with them that I love to roleplay in those factions, mainly because of the fact that they are constantly commanded around, need to patrol to ensure each place is secure, etc. But it is overall because it is an escape from life, in the end.

Aziatsky

Proton
Nebulae
Because the real world fucking sucks and when I rp or even play video games I don't have to think about ISIS or grades or money or college etc. I'd probably kill myself if I had to live without some form of escape. It's natural.

romodomo

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
my opinion about roleplay
CtZ3M3qW8AAKA3s.jpg

Reactions: List

ecchikawaii

A NIM E D U D E
B A N N E D
Nebulae
roleplay is appealing to the youth of generation z