what's the best RP situation you've been in

Roth

Neutrino
Nebulae
funniest, mingiest, serious, w/e. i'm interested

D

Deleted member 332

Throwing an axe into somebody's back in front of a crowd, dancing over their corpse, and getting them PK'd. That was some good shit in HL2RP.

My best was when I was on my CP and had mistaken a frag for a smoke, accidentally killing two rebels. Then dispatch started looking at the higher ranked units to blame. xD The moment I saw a rebel ragdoll out of the room I just couldn't stop laughing

Oh, and finding AWOL recruits that had been phygunned so hard into the ground that only their face/arms/legs were showing on my civ in WW3RP was hilarious

Reactions: List

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
1E8FE9093D3AB7B2F8BA2DDB0F061E2107ABB141

F18DF02CA773EC053F76FA6BAE996A66847C3150

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Starting up Camp McMovacci with @mpower
We can see @Poopship McGee bragging about his leadership abilities :P
13DD16D2626017A1723D979CC3348D6B26EA75B1

Here ya had the Jamaican Canteen, where I served all the Coalition.
83ABC0B28E0C346048D1B1AA8A39E4A751F928E6

My second day on the server, sitting down as @Hudson was playing soem classy tunes whilst everybody was talking about their short tales.
DD4716F438E07D76514470A4BCA3FAF3DEC8635B

Then ya had the Battle of Stalker Pass.

My men.
077679EC88AA35A4719688DF1FCED4A99C4C5638

The enemy.
6170B4533C3024776402BDC0621D7E7433DF29F6

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
Hudson was playing soem classy tunes

I was probably just going round taking stock as an officer, like Benjadi saying "What's this?" so it would have been someone else(probably an enlisted) playing tunes and getting people drunk. I tended to go round seeing how many we had online and moving, counting how many fireteams we could make a patrol out of, seeing if anyone needed training, and taking some screenshots. I did very little passive RP like hanging around a radio as an officer.

It's a cool screenshot though, being very Gmod with the textures, and all the characters hanging out while the officer standing is probably wondering why there's a drink on the table. Great lighting too.

ryebredd

Neutrino
Nebulae
I don't know about the best RP scenario, but this is certainly an event that stuck out in my head;
I think it was...city45, maybe? One of those shit maps we switched to instead of City 1 or something. One day, my unit was libeled autonomous by Dispatch (for what, i can't remember exactly). TAG teams spent the better part of an hour, maybe even an hour and a half, ooc, chasing my unit around the twists and turns of the slums and even the main residential blocks of the city. At one point, my unit kicked in the door of a citizen's apartment looking for a place to hide, but eventually he hid behind the reception desk of the old hotel as the TAG swept through, quickly making his escape afterward. Running into a dead end, he turned around and found that an i5 was following him around. The i5 had gotten mixed up somewhere along the line, and thought that my autonomous unit was in the TAG team! This mistake was quickly realized by the i5 once my unit pounced on him and brought him to the ground and brutally started battering him with his bare fists. The TAG-PT quickly rerouted to apprehend the unit - scanners, MP7s, everything. Somebody, (I still today honestly don't know who or why) threw a flash grenade, and miraculously, my unit squeezed out of the doorway - although taking a few heavy hits - leaving the bleeding i5 on the ground. He never got to escape, but my unit, my first unit, who's tagline I had since I first got the whitelist somewhere around November 20...13? 14? got to have a final stand worthy of his legacy. Running to the weird political building they had that housed the CAB, HERO-6 mounted the emplacement gun and, in a blaze of glory, unleashed hell onto the pursuing PT the moment they flooded out of the slums after him. He was quickly dispatched, but, safe to say, that was one hell of a night.
917465F0ED399D560A2F0078B11439B3C76C2710

BogTheBear

Proton
Nebulae
Oh you know.... Normal stuff....
Bashing someone's skull in with a baseball bat. Also getting them PK'd.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
when you go out with like three engineers in ww3rp to set up mines around the map pass an abandoned car, end up setting three or so in a swamp in bushes and right infront of a wooden bridge
walk off to a new area to set up more mines, run into a dead body and @Swexs rps stealing the dudes wallet, walk back the area we came and i notice that were walking right into where i literally just placed the mines. instantly /r STOP, everyone stops but some retard private who then steps on a mine and injures literally everyone (including @silver ) except @Swexs to the point everyone was at least critically wounded, and couldnt do anything
start rp crawling away and @Swexs runs over to help and steps on another mine, injuring us all as well as himself further
but apparently he was only majorly wounded or something, so he goes "ok im going to go get help stay here" so i instantly start to type a radio message telling him where the last mine is but then i hear a pop
ask if he's okay on radio, no response
everyone starts freaking out because the only guy who wasnt wounded is now dead and we're all literally fucked because we cant move
ok now start the timer for the QRF that said they were coming out, minute one

two or so minutes later as we're all freaking out ic we hear a car and we're just sitting here like "jesus christ we're all fucked now" because the qrf was coming on foot
it's fucking @Swexs with the abandoned car we passed earlier and he tumbles out of the car in pain from the second mine
dont even bother stabilizing him first just shoves himself back in the driver seat and drives off with us all in the car
come to an abandoned tunnel and he rps it running out of fuel, so we all hop out and are laying on the ground again praying for dear life

ok now that qrf that was already out yes?? HAH it never left base in the first place despite being said so
i demand they bring a qrf to the tunnels and i very explicitly say its the tunnel literally right next to base, while getting reports there is a coalition team out apparently

so @Twippydoge decides to run around the entire god damn map completely opposite the way the tunnel is, to get a flank on the approaching coalition team even though it took them four minutes to find us
the coalition team killed us except for swexs, and some very sketchy stuff on behalf of a certain staff member regarding the entire coalition base suddenly appearing in the tunnel happened and we all died
thanks twippy for not following directions

was fun tho, whole situation took like an hour with all the rp happening during it. specifically after getting owned by mines
i was really good at placing and hiding mines

Last edited:

Lykaia

this- is my curse
Nebulae
when you go out with like three engineers in ww3rp to set up mines around the map pass an abandoned car, end up setting three or so in a swamp in bushes and right infront of a wooden bridge
walk off to a new area to set up more mines, run into a dead body and @Swexs rps stealing the dudes wallet, walk back the area we came and i notice that were walking right into where i literally just placed the mines. instantly /r STOP, everyone stops but some retard private who then steps on a mine and injures literally everyone (including @silver ) except @Swexs to the point everyone was at least critically wounded, and couldnt do anything
start rp crawling away and @Swexs runs over to help and steps on another mine, injuring us all as well as himself further
but apparently he was only majorly wounded or something, so he goes "ok im going to go get help stay here" so i instantly start to type a radio message telling him where the last mine is but then i hear a pop
everyone starts freaking out because the only guy who wasnt wounded is now dead and we're all literally fucked because we cant move

two or so minutes later as we're all freaking out ic we hear a car and we're just sitting here like "jesus christ we're all fucked now" because the qrf was coming on foot
it's fucking @Swexs with the abandoned car we passed earlier and he tumbles out of the car in pain from the second mine
dont even bother stabilizing him first just shoves himself back in the driver seat and drives off with us all in the car
come to an abandoned tunnel and he rps it running out of fuel, so we all hop out and are laying on the ground again praying for dear life

ok now that qrf that was already out yes?? HAH it never left base in the first place despite being said so
i demand they bring a qrf to the tunnels and i very explicitly say its the tunnel literally right next to base, while getting reports there is a coalition team out apparently

so @Twippydoge decides to run around the entire god damn map completely opposite the way the tunnel is, to get a flank on the approaching coalition team even though it took them four minutes to find us
the coalition team killed us except for swexs, and some very sketchy stuff on behalf of a certain staff member regarding the entire coalition base suddenly appearing in the tunnel happened and we all died

was fun tho, whole situation took like an hour with all the rp happening during it. specifically after getting owned by mines
"the last mine is near the bridge"
bOOM

swexs

Nebulae

got ptsd from that shit