what's the best RP situation you've been in

D

Deleted member 118

when you go out with like three engineers in ww3rp to set up mines around the map pass an abandoned car, end up setting three or so in a swamp in bushes and right infront of a wooden bridge
walk off to a new area to set up more mines, run into a dead body and @Swexs rps stealing the dudes wallet, walk back the area we came and i notice that were walking right into where i literally just placed the mines. instantly /r STOP, everyone stops but some retard private who then steps on a mine and injures literally everyone (including @silver ) except @Swexs to the point everyone was at least critically wounded, and couldnt do anything
start rp crawling away and @Swexs runs over to help and steps on another mine, injuring us all as well as himself further
but apparently he was only majorly wounded or something, so he goes "ok im going to go get help stay here" so i instantly start to type a radio message telling him where the last mine is but then i hear a pop
ask if he's okay on radio, no response
everyone starts freaking out because the only guy who wasnt wounded is now dead and we're all literally fucked because we cant move
ok now start the timer for the QRF that said they were coming out, minute one

two or so minutes later as we're all freaking out ic we hear a car and we're just sitting here like "jesus christ we're all fucked now" because the qrf was coming on foot
it's fucking @Swexs with the abandoned car we passed earlier and he tumbles out of the car in pain from the second mine
dont even bother stabilizing him first just shoves himself back in the driver seat and drives off with us all in the car
come to an abandoned tunnel and he rps it running out of fuel, so we all hop out and are laying on the ground again praying for dear life

ok now that qrf that was already out yes?? HAH it never left base in the first place despite being said so
i demand they bring a qrf to the tunnels and i very explicitly say its the tunnel literally right next to base, while getting reports there is a coalition team out apparently

so @Twippydoge decides to run around the entire god damn map completely opposite the way the tunnel is, to get a flank on the approaching coalition team even though it took them four minutes to find us
the coalition team killed us except for swexs, and some very sketchy stuff on behalf of a certain staff member regarding the entire coalition base suddenly appearing in the tunnel happened and we all died
thanks twippy for not following directions

was fun tho, whole situation took like an hour with all the rp happening during it. specifically after getting owned by mines
i was really good at placing and hiding mines
When with that happen? Which map? I never, ever remember or would remember me doing that.

drpepper

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
When I was my Ann smith alt on hl2rp a few months back before I was caught, was a red loyalist at the time of this. We are doing some map
Event, and there is a long train track with a rebel base at the end of it with a window. So, I'm in the tracks lookin for loyalist points to turn in, and the rebels come yelling at me, guns pointed. I have no choice to surrender. They kidnap me for a whole OOC day. I'm treated like shit and almost killed a few times, but they let me walk around the base and talk. Pretended to act like I just served the union for food, but ICly I was brainwashed and actually loved the union. Had to lie to live m8.
Anyway, after a whole day, there is an opening for me to run out.
And I RUN. Fast as fuck. I get to the nexus, crying IC, saying I was kidnapped and the units give me a blanket inside and talk to me. They where nice since I was a loyalist and told them about the evil rebel scum. Good shit m8.
@TheDeadlyHaze
I think you where one of the rebels? Or maybe that was someone else

Caban

Proton
Nebulae
I'd probably have to say it was that time @Chris .P. Bacon and me tried to kill a hooker recruit with an axe because of my shitty idea with a prostitution ring.
We horribly failed and she got saved by some random rebel bloke, so we had to go into hiding in plain sight, even ending up getting the XXCR because we thought she turned into some super-rebel all darth-vader-like. [Turns out she kind of did]

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
Starting up Camp McMovacci with @mpower
We can see @Poopship McGee bragging about his leadership abilities :p
13DD16D2626017A1723D979CC3348D6B26EA75B1

Here ya had the Jamaican Canteen, where I served all the Coalition.
83ABC0B28E0C346048D1B1AA8A39E4A751F928E6

My second day on the server, sitting down as @Hudson was playing soem classy tunes whilst everybody was talking about their short tales.
DD4716F438E07D76514470A4BCA3FAF3DEC8635B

Then ya had the Battle of Stalker Pass.

My men.
077679EC88AA35A4719688DF1FCED4A99C4C5638

The enemy.
6170B4533C3024776402BDC0621D7E7433DF29F6

thats me lol not hudson

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae
I'd probably have to say it was that time @Chris .P. Bacon and me tried to kill a hooker recruit with an axe because of my shitty idea with a prostitution ring.
We horribly failed and she got saved by some random rebel bloke, so we had to go into hiding in plain sight, even ending up getting the XXCR because we thought she turned into some super-rebel all darth-vader-like. [Turns out she kind of did]

I was not trying to kill her I was being the good guy and tried to tackle you xD

Thijs

Neutrino
Nebulae
Making a killer mutant pet shop and fighting pit in DarkRP was hilarious and very fun.

D

Deleted member 603

On another server me and around 12 rebels rushed the Nexus, we had snipers, medics and everything sorted. We managed to reach the Nexus losing a couple of people and held it before OTA were called in, about 18 PKs in total that day.
Another time on a DarkRP server which was pretty populated a group of us took over the city and we were going mental and because there were so many hardly any of the people leading it got banned including myself.

D

Deleted member 225

honestly the best rp I've had to date was back on the old LP FTRP during the starting event which showed the very beginning of the outbreak. Me and @Dunjam were like ic brothers and went into this cave place to get shelter from napalm, found a bigger group and set the camp up with an MG at the entrance. Load more shit happened like getting mauled by a feral dog, and there was a nice S2K thing at the end when we tried to shoot up the bunker.

Reactions: List