what's the best RP situation you've been in

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
best rp experience i had was in turkey 2.0 on that server wide event about the nuclear plant blowing again or something, or back in alaska when i rp'd rapelling down that cliff onto a rock and literally sit there afraid for my fucking life as i saw thecatastrophemaker getting powd right infront of me under the rock i was sitting on, the moment i think im safe and try to run, in comes @SpaceInvader, but he lets me go despite being coalition, a few minutes later after i try to walk away, uctf team kills me. but that was 'mazing.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 305

going MIA as cpl in turkey 2.0, magically making my way past militia patrol, meet a kebab seller on the way, fucking badass coal engineer drifts next to me and drives me back to base to treat my injuries

next tier shit right here

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Had a doctor on ww3rp which went out on the field thanks to @Mendel I karate smashed a door open then grabbed a globalist dragged her back and broke her neck with my hands then charged globalists and got shot in the head.

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
Had a doctor on ww3rp which went out on the field thanks to @Mendel I karate smashed a door open then grabbed a globalist dragged her back and broke her neck with my hands then charged globalists and got shot in the head.
aka orpheus

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
WnCdzAH.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So, back when WW3RP still used M9K I was out on a patrol with harry, seal, Remen and some other guys (Chop squad). At the time we had gone out on two patrols, and wiped out two fireteams without taking any loses to our own squad at any point.

So we move up to the Villa house in the center of the map, where we come into contact with an enemy patrol who manage to sneak attack us before we saw them. Everyone died but me, and I only took minor armor damage.

Upon seeing them die I ran back across the road into a diner where I spent 5 minutes figuring out what to do and trying to see if I could even spot the patrol that had ambushed us, whilst loading literally all of my ammo boxes. All is silent at this point, so I figured I probably should radio in for back-up at this point. I did.
I get radio confirmation that a patrol is nearby and that they are coming up to assist me when I spot what I thought at the time was the patrol that had attacked us to start off with coming up a slope on my right side, so I stand up and dink two guys (Ghillies) and put a couple of shots into the chest of three other guys. They return fire upon me killing two of their guys, taking all of my armor off and the tiniest bit of HP.

Out of nowhere whilst still engaged with that patrol, the door to the building I am in opens up. A globalist from the original patrol sprints inside, literally missing all of his shots but one in the process. What then happened was the most awkward stand-off of who could reload first and kill the other, seeing as he was still firing whilst I was reloading I won.

The other patrol which I engaged at first grabbed the guns from the dead Ghillies and pulled back, which left the other patrol still waiting to kill me. So I jump out the window in the back, sprinting around the back of the building whilst they try to wallbang me, firing back at them and possibly killing one of them (heard the sound of when someone takes a dink and dies though it could've been someone else seeing as a second patrol was out).

Out of nowhere, a 9 man Coalition patrol comes up behind me and starts opening fire on the secondary patrol

Mind you at this point I had been fighting for my life, solo, for about 20-30 minutes inside a wooden diner, getting wallbangs thrown at me left and right whilst shouting profanities at the Globalists in response to them telling me to surrender. I also had no idea how I was doing compared to the Globalists.

So another 5 minutes pass whilst the friendly troops fight off the enemy patrol, we of course win. We go over to see if there are any prisoners that can be taken/executed (fuck geneva) along with collect the weapons.

I went out with the patrol with a score of 0.

Came back with a score of 11.

I also found out that the Ghillies I fought was a patrol of USOC which I pretty much managed to wipe out except for one guy who got away

Fun fact: We actually had a monument constructed dedicated to the combined efforts and excellence in combat of our little squad, though Punchpacket removed the monument and banned us later.

I also at the time, was not aware of the fact that during the entire shootout I was risking a PK

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
That moment you first got whitelisted as a unit and there's a moment of fear, confusion, pride and excitement all at once.

edit: yeah 100th post

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
That moment you first got whitelisted as a unit and there's a moment of fear, confusion, pride and excitement all at once.

edit: yeah 100th post
you step out into the streets, baton in hand as you hear the Dispatch say "TAGLINE-X report please"

":heyzeus: what"

Apache

Quark
Nebulae
I don't have the most best RP situation i have been in. But i have a few lucky ones.

I'll just tell one that happened not long ago.
So i was just sitting on the bench near the Workshift line near ration station on the bench. So one guy came out of the ration station holding his ration [Not stored in inventory btw]. So a combine suspected him of being suspicious so he did a random search. The guy had to drop his ration. Then a conscript came in and was just standing there. I was for sure she'll nigdog that ration. So while the combine was searching the guy another guy came in and /me'd He swipes the ration and runs away with it But little did he know there was a combine patrol behind his back so when he ran he ran into the combine, then they chased him while flicking on their stunsticks. That was just funny. Karma.

Or back in LP we had a party under Cookie's table, then the table got destroyed.

20160408213953_1.jpg

20160408213857_1.jpg

But i got plenty of more random funny moments. These aren't just as funny, because i am too lazy to type the best ones in.